It's the little things that matter - such a cliche and such a wise life lesson if we choose to follow it.
It was confirmed to me that they (the little things - focus people, focus) matter deeply and that how you treat others is how you will be treated.
I started thinking of this saying after I had the pleasure of meeting Malvina the other days.
She is authentically such a warm and caring person, one of those rare beings that fill up you day with positive energy only with their smile and good vibes.
We talked a lot about her view about life, her principles and beliefs and you know what? At the end of our lunch, after we said goodbye and I left, I surprised myself smiling.
That's the effect Malvina has on people, because my opinion about her is not singular.
Her jewelry line - Malvensky Charms - embodies her feminine and delicate spirit and it's on the "most wanted" list of every sophisticated woman.
You must understand how delighted I was when I received this beautiful gift from her - a beautiful bracelet that you will see soon because I didn't take it off my wrist ever since.
And because I care about you guys deeply I proposed to Malvina to make a Christmas gift for you too. She agreed on the spot (told you she is a delightful human being).
Therefore, here's your chance to win this amulet bracelet from Malvensky Charms
All you have to do is:
- LIKE Malvenski Charms on Facebook
- Follow High Street Cardigans with Google Friend Connect
- and tell us in a comment what kind gesture you intend to do for other people this month
Don't forget to leave your contacts too.
You have time until this Sunday. On Monday morning we will sort our winner with True Random Number generator like always.
I wish you good luck darlings and don't forget to enjoy the little things.
Cause one day you will look back and realize they were the big things, like a famous quote says.
.
It was confirmed to me that they (the little things - focus people, focus) matter deeply and that how you treat others is how you will be treated.
I started thinking of this saying after I had the pleasure of meeting Malvina the other days.
She is authentically such a warm and caring person, one of those rare beings that fill up you day with positive energy only with their smile and good vibes.
We talked a lot about her view about life, her principles and beliefs and you know what? At the end of our lunch, after we said goodbye and I left, I surprised myself smiling.
That's the effect Malvina has on people, because my opinion about her is not singular.
Her jewelry line - Malvensky Charms - embodies her feminine and delicate spirit and it's on the "most wanted" list of every sophisticated woman.
You must understand how delighted I was when I received this beautiful gift from her - a beautiful bracelet that you will see soon because I didn't take it off my wrist ever since.
And because I care about you guys deeply I proposed to Malvina to make a Christmas gift for you too. She agreed on the spot (told you she is a delightful human being).
Therefore, here's your chance to win this amulet bracelet from Malvensky Charms
All you have to do is:- LIKE Malvenski Charms on Facebook
- Follow High Street Cardigans with Google Friend Connect
- and tell us in a comment what kind gesture you intend to do for other people this month
Don't forget to leave your contacts too.
You have time until this Sunday. On Monday morning we will sort our winner with True Random Number generator like always.
I wish you good luck darlings and don't forget to enjoy the little things.
Cause one day you will look back and realize they were the big things, like a famous quote says.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















49 comentarii:
she seems like such a nice person :) i like that the bracelets are so discrete. <3
Hello Ana,
I started to be more positive and planning on make others smile more often :)
my email:anail233@yahoo.com
FB:Maria Bubu, GFC: maria ioan, email: mariaioan89@gmail.com
This Christmas I'm going to cook for my grandmother, beacause she broke her arm last week :(.
Thanks for the giveaway, I just looove Malvina, such a beautiful and kind person. And thank you Ana, you are lovely, have a very merry Christmas!
xx
Hello hello! That's some nice Christmas gift you offer us this week! And since it's "the most wonderful time of the year" ;)), I thought I could also make some nice gifts to people around me. Therefore, I'll donate toys, clothes and books to the children in need living in an orphanage. Aaaaaand I also want to bake some gingerbread and chocolate cookies for my family and friends, to wrap them and add them to their Christmas presents. :)
Hope you'll have a great holiday season! :>
Catalina Maciuca
catalina.maciuca@yahoo.com
Malvina is such a beautiful spirit. I met her once, a while back, and I must agree: she does have a positive effect on people. But then again, so do you, Ana! :)
xx,
Clover
GFC: Miki Mouse
FB name: SIlvia Mihaela NASTRUT
nastrut.silvia@gmail.com
In this time of year i want to help my mother with the Christmas cooking. I really dont cook at all so it will be..an adventure :) but my mom will be very proud so that's all that counts.
This Weekend I am going to help some old people . I will buy them food for the Christmas Holiday !
I`m going to help my fiancee`s grandmother to cook the family Christmas lunch :)
email: antonia.oprea90@yahoo.com
This Xmas I intend to NOT buy any nice things for myself, cancel all shopping sprees and book a surprize trip to a mountain resort with my winter-sports-junkie boyfriend.
FB name: Maria Constantin (facebook.com/maria.g.constantin)
Email: maria.g.constantin@gmail.com
Have a lovely Christmas!
XOXO
Christmas is that special time of year when we count our blessings and consider ways to be blessing to those around us;we can also practise random acts of kindness simply out of the will to extend goodness,person to person,wthout expecting anything in return...
Merry Christmas!!!:)
Facebook: Georgia-Cristiana Daradici
Email:beb3llosh@yahoo.com
FB: Daniela Blg
GFC: danielablg
email: danielablg@gmail.com
A nice gesture would be giving gifts, this is the time of giving and if not gifta at least being nice and helping the others would make up for it a lot!
well some of the gifts are already to their owners now(a sweet penguin t-shirt to a dear friend, a pair of cozy boots for my loved one) and i intend to brigh a smile on my parrents lips with wine,sweet bread and fine chocolates.I will organise a surprise party also for my boyfriend because he deserves it.. sometimes it's the little things that matter.
email:ciobanoiu_simona@yahoo.com
This is my daughter first Christmas and my son's second. We are gonna decorate the Christmas tree togeter with the kids and wait for Santa. To receive something you have to give first. So we are gonna give a lot of love to the others in order to receive love and kindness. Merry Christmas everyone!
Chcamelia1982@yahoo.com
Camelia Rus
Okay, so here is my idea if by any chance my comment will be randomly picked as the winner: I would like to offer the giveaway (read the Malvensky bracelet) to the one person that leaves the last comment on this post.
After all, the art of receiving should be equal to the art of giving.
xx,
Clover
venomandclover@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/venomandclover
Such a nice blog! Such a nice contest! This Christmas is even more special! It's my son's first "real" Christmas (he is 1 1/2 years old now) and I plan on cooking, decorating, having lovely smells around the house but most of all, beloved people around me. E-mail: czirka@yahoo.com
This Christmas i will have the holl family home, so my kind gestures will be for these people, just spending time together, small gifts for each other. I love Malvensky jewellery, i just bought one.
FB: Serafimciuc Claudia-Lavinia
e-mail: claudia_lavinia74@yahoo.com
GFC: claudia_lavinia74
This month i want very much to make children smile.
This Christmas I intend to be at home with my family and enjoy their presence, the Christmas tree and the magical night. My son turned 7 and a half and he still believes in Santa Clause. And we want to keep that magic alive for as long as we can, so we will try to help Santa bring his presents inside and make the evening of the 24th special and memorable once again. I would also make it snow if I could. :)
Hello everybody! I adore this time of the year! All my family gathered around the Christmas tree! I intend to bring my grandparents who have raised me to us, so that they could enjoy a peaceful time, without worrying about the next day...I would give the bracelet to my grandmother, as her only jewelry is her wedding ring, along with a new pair of glasses and all my love
roxanamurarasu@yahoo.com
https://www.facebook.com/roxana.murarasu
Buna, Ana!
In perioada aceasta inainte de Craciun imi propun sa-i ajut pe cei care au nevoie si merita un gest frumos de sarbatori(mai ales copii) si imi doresc ca noi toti sa fim mai linistiti, sanatosi si fericiti. Sarbatori fericite tuturor!
Date contact: alexa.dunareanu@yahoo.com
In perioada asta mi-am facut ordine in dulap si am donat o gramada de haine si jucarii !
Facebook : Ioana Matei
mail : matei_ioana_alex@yahoo.com
FB: iulia martea
email: iulia10887@yahoo.com
this mounth i will stop eating meat...i thing this is good for animals
vreau sa pregatesc o masa gustoasa si sanatoasa pentru seara e Craciun, din care sa se bucure cu totii
email: iulia10887@yahoo.com
prajituri pentru copii
anamaria_necsulescu@yahoo.com
anamaria necsulescu
FB: Dana Joy, GFC: Dana M, email: en_joy958@yahoo.com
For this wonderful time of the year I'm going to surprise my family and friends with a nice meal, it is going to be a really unexpected gesture since I don't cook to often :)
I will bake ginger bread and chocolate chip cookies for my family
Keisha Aabc
your.new.wardrobe@gmail.com
Happy holidays!
This month I want to be a good mother&wife, I wish to stay with my children and my husband more than usually!! I want to make them happy! Merry Christmas for everybody!
Hello,
This time of the year i try to make for everyone a simple thing that is giving them a little bit of happiness. Every Christmas i make for my family little gifts,but we are happy to be together and to enjoy beautiful moments. Merry Christmas everyone!
Georgiana Plavitu
e-mail :gyabutterfly@yahoo.com
website:www.facebook.com/georgiana.antonia
This month I'm trying to keep a positive and optimistic attitude about life and love. I'm taking time off everything stressful and having fabulous time with my love,my friends and family.
Maria Stoica
rain.smell@yahoo.com
Nowadays Christmas is more a branding campaign than actually meaningful. What keeps its uniqueness are the lovely persons around us. What I'm doing for them? I'm present at their holidays-related activities and trying to enjoy all that happens.
Email: oxbloodrose@yahoo.com
Fb: Denisa Maxim
GFC: Denisa M
Happy Holidays!
you are sooo cute in this picture :) :) :)
like. follow
bratara se potriveste perfect perioadei sarbatorilor :)
Email: nudoarcuvinte27@yahoo.com
Am facut deja o bucurie cuiva, de curand, si m-am bucurat si eu foarte mult! De Craciun planuiesc sa fac cateva cadouri inspirate fiecarui om drag in parte, si sa incerc sa fac oamenii sa zambeasca mai mult. Cred ca asta ne lipseste tuturor cel mai acut acum...
This Christmas I intend to make all my dear ones happy :) to make them smile how often I can, to give them little surprises just to show them that I care :)
Love the bracelets!
Fb: Miruna Moldovan
mail: miru_dublud@yahoo.com
This year I am happy to spend Christmas in my hometown where I trully feel at home. I plan to make cooking on Christmas Eve a family tradion where everyone is involved. My new years resolution is to try and be much kinder with people in general.
I intend to make people around me smile more often, and help the ones that are in need with everything I can...clothes, food and hugs.
Fb: Irina Alexandra Cucu
mail: irina.cucu@gmail.com
Am sa fac personal cozonaci si am sa-i ofer batranilor.
lll555xyz@yahoo. com
Style and simplicity..that's how i would describe both of you :)
I have already donated some money and clothes for an asylum of old people and orphans.And I will buy that pair of cufflinks my fiancé has admired during our last shopping session :P
FB: Elena Manea
Email: ellena178@yahoo.com
Kisses
This month was a month which I really tried to make the most of, or at least until now. I started thinking that giving presents is not the only way to make someone feel appreciated. Like you've said, it's the small things that count. So, I made a promise to myself that I would try to make someone's day, everyday, for the month of December. I started at work, saying nice things to my colleagues; things like, "you look so beautiful in that dress" or "your haircut really brings out your eye color", things that I truly believed were real, but I've never told them. I tried to make myself clear in the sense that I wasnt't buttering them up, but it wanted to put a smile on they face. And it was a good idea, or it seemed so to me; because I felt my colleagues more confident in their behaviour. Other than that I wanted to promote a fund raising campaign at work, which wasn't very successful, but it was a start and some people got to participate. I've left the present hunt for the days before Christmas and stars alligned which lead me to finding the perfect gifts for my loved ones. In the end, the month of December meant some soul searching for myself and all the benefits from it were directed to others. I guess it's a promising start :)
Have a lovely Christmas!
Hugs and kisses,
Ana
This Christmas I want to make a Christstollen (without my parents finding out!!!) and I already stashed very good their presents. Also I already gave special presents to my dearest friends.
FB: Larisa-Mihaela Hogaș
Email: lm.hogas@gmail.com
Wishing you all, the bestest Chrismas ever!
all the presents for the dear ones are ready to be delivered :) the feeling is so nice. i like the bracelet, so delicate! Merry Christmas!
only Love..
I intend to bring estranged people together, it will be a surprise.
GFC: Andreea Costinas
FB: Andreea Costinas
G-mail: andreeaaac@gmail.com
Done and done :) Imi plac mult amuletele Malvinei!
Luna asta planuiesc sa ma gandesc mai putin la mine si ce vreau eu si sa ma concentrez sa-i fac pe cei dragi sa se simta cei mai speciali ever!
Cadourile pentru cei dragi sunt gata si abea astet sa le pun sub brad :). Un gand bun in fiecare zi ne face mai fericiti.
Craciun fericit!
Eu sunt de parere ca gesturile frumoase trebuie sa ramana anonime, si de aceea nu obisnuiesc sa vorbesc despre ele. Cu toate acestea, cred ca uneori e bine sa vorbesti tocmai pentru a putea motiva si pe altii, si pentru a le arata ca desi suntem cinici, uneori chiar poti face diferenta in viata unui om chiar si printr-un gest mic. Anul acesta am participat la cateva campanii umanitare, si am trimis/impartit cadouri unor familii nevoiase. Nu trebuie sa fie obiecte costisitoare fiindca pentru un copil sarac, chiar si o ciocolata reprezinta un motiv de bucurie. Este frumos sa oferim cadouri celor dragi, dar e la fel de important sa nu uitam ca desi muncesc si se straduiesc, exista parinti pentru care este foarte greu, daca nu imposibil, sa le ofere copiilor o cutie de creioane colorate, o ciocolata si un ursulet de plus. Daca aveti (uneori avem chiar PREA MULT), haideti sa ne gandim si la cei care nu gasesc nimic sub brad.
Frumos gest, delicata prezenta, bijuterii feminine in ajunul Craciunului;
Inspiratie pentru ganduri bune si timp petrecut aproape de cei dragi;
Sarbatori fericite, Ana si MAlvina!
dana.paraschiv@gmail.com
This month I managed to be a good girl and help my mom more to show her how much I love her:)
missm101@yahoo.com
Gorgeous blog, keep up the great posts, they are so fresh and stylish ! <3 LOVE
Post a Comment