Shop my WARDROBE
December 11, 2012






I know, I know, it's amazing, as you said.


This chic event Irina (www.stylediary.ro) and I are planning for you will also be

- super fun

- full of positive energy and laughter

- filled with lady like items from our wardrobes

- Avon will make us beautiful with free make up sessions

- filled

- lots of laughter 

- cozy music (Alex is in charge of that)


I promise to bring some of my statement jewelry too.
 And also worth mentioning - the goodie bags Avon is also bringing. 


 Shop My Wardrobe takes place this Saturday, on 15 of December, between 11:00 – 19:00, at DallesGo ( Ion Otetelesanu street, number 2, second floor, near Teatrul Mic).


I for one, can't wait to see what Irina is bringing.
 




 Signed
Lady Ana - whom you'll get to meet on Saturday


1 comentarii:

Unknown said...

darling, you know what? get ready, 'cause I'm coming! love