We did it. We designed a versatile, lady-like clothing article that I'm sure you will love tremendously.





 I've met with Kinga again the other days to work on our theme. I'm so excited and I loved, loved, loved working with Kinga because she's such a respectful and nice person.


Although her creativity is way bigger than mine she listened to my suggestions and used them so that our design reflects both our personalities.

See for yourself






Our party will be held at Fratelli Expresso Bar and you'll get to see what all the teams created. Do you remember we told you that we have to design a versatile clothing article that should be suited when skying and for the after ski party too? Well, we did it. And I can't wait to see what the other teams created too.

I am so honored to be part of this project, along with Irina Markovits and Claudiu Enescu. I have tremendous admiration and respect for their activity because they both share my values regarding blogging and promoting yourself online with common sense.  Dan Mihai Zarug and Nadia Popescu are among the people I always follow to see their creations.

I'm preparing for the after sky party tonight. Already decided what to wear - a beautiful, sensual Kinga Varga dress. It's so feminine and Greek Goddess like.

Until I show you the final result you can keep track with all teams evolution on Peroni's site, Facebook and Tumblr.






1 comentarii:

Unknown said...

wow! I can't wait to see the result :) love you and kinga