After two styling sessions an a one hour traffic jam I went to see the new goodies Lush prepared for this year's holiday season.
I couldn't have missed it since Lush is my favorite cosmetic brand!
I love and use their products because they are handmade, bio, and not tested on animals.
Every time I visit them my senses go mad. Their natural cosmetics relax me in a heartbeat and I abandoned my Chanel lipstick for the one from their cosmetic line. I absolutely adore it, it's the only color I use - red and it lasts on my lips the whole day.
In December, Lush is waiting for you with ready-to-buy gifts, the perfect mixes of body and hair products. Make-up and face hydrating masks and some mixes for your loved one, as in the man in your life.
I couldn't have missed it since Lush is my favorite cosmetic brand!
I love and use their products because they are handmade, bio, and not tested on animals.
Every time I visit them my senses go mad. Their natural cosmetics relax me in a heartbeat and I abandoned my Chanel lipstick for the one from their cosmetic line. I absolutely adore it, it's the only color I use - red and it lasts on my lips the whole day.
In December, Lush is waiting for you with ready-to-buy gifts, the perfect mixes of body and hair products. Make-up and face hydrating masks and some mixes for your loved one, as in the man in your life.
Ohh, how inviting they look, I want them all!!!
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comentarii:
dear,
I like Lush products also, the smell amazing, but they're not all that bio. they still have chemicals. :)
Post a Comment