THIS IS YOUR MONTH
December 5, 2012




I know what you are wondering.  It's a teaser, what you see above it's a teaser. Ha! I read minds I tell you.

Now, you must remember last year and the year before when I told you that Christmas and all this December celebrations are not among my favorite ones. I'm sort of a Grinch. I don't hate it without a reason, just to feel special but I'm not gonna sadden you with why I hate it, some things are better left unremembered.

Well darlings, this year I decided to be different. And my aim is not to make myself  happy but to make you happy! Yes, yes, you, the ones who write me beautiful emails, telling me that I've brighten your day or the ones who ask me what to do when they have a problem. All in all, I'm planning to make all of you divas very, very beautiful. This will be my Christmas gift for you and for myself.

I say beautiful because this month I prepared lots of giveaways for you my loves, that will help you get in shape for holidays. You can win make-up sessions, hair styling sessions, perfumes, clothes and jewelry. All in all, lots of womanly stuff that will make you smile this December. Although remember, happiness is a state of mind. These are just the wrappings.

I'm so excited that I can do this for you guys. Ok, ok, without no further ado



And our first contest this month



You can win this hand painted t-shirt by Dana Tanase if you only

  • Share this post on you Facebook wall
  • Leave a comment here with you contact details


Details that matter

This giveaway is going to expire on Sunday, this week.
On Monday we'll have another contest.
All December's giveaways will be sort out with True Random Number Generator
Make sure to check High Street Cardigans daily for another contest cause they will be two per week.
The December giveaways are open only for Romanian contestants. Don't kill me. I'm preparing something for all of you, too.


I hope you guys are as happy as I am because of this. You see? I always think of my kittens.



Ana,
The Grinch


Update: The winner is number 12, as noted here
Yeyyy




.

28 comentarii:

Andra said...

Fb: Andra Beatrice Melinte

Share:
http://www.facebook.com/andra.b.melinte/posts/390306191049152

E-mail: andrasweet19@yahoo.com

Felicia Alexandra said...

Felicia Grigoroiu
mail: feliciagrigoroiu@yahoo.com
FB: https://www.facebook.com/felicia.alexandra2

kisses!

Unknown said...

Posedaru Mihaela

E-mail:mikipos@yahoo.com

Buburuza said...

Salut,

ma numesc Blanka Horvath si sunt indragostita de tot ce are legatura cu balerinele, inclusiv aceste minunate tricouri pictate.

Ma gasesti aici:
briana.danae.aimee@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Buna Ana,

Urmaresc cu drag fiecare postare a ta, sper sa fiu eu norocoasa castigatoare a unui minunat tricou pictat :)

Oana Campulungeanu : campulungeanu_o@yahoo.com

Cinnamon said...

mail: dali_andreea@yahoo.com
fb: http://www.facebook.com/dali.andreea

Boheme.Fille said...

Uuuii, ce concurs frumos, Ana! :)

I'm in!

FB: Simona Floroaia
E-mail: boheme.fille@yahoo.com
Share: https://www.facebook.com/Simona.Floroaia/posts/389756441099925

Deiusk said...

FB: Andreia Barabas
GFC: deiusk
E-mail: deiutza10@yahoo.com
Share: http://www.facebook.com/andreia.barabas/posts/234923986638324

Anonymous said...

mail: shorty_georgica@yahoo.com
facebook: http://www.facebook.com/georgiana.antonia.3

Unknown said...

Cristina Hodina
https://www.facebook.com/cristina.hodina.9

starsdust_cris@yahoo.com

Catalina said...

Hello, Ana!

adresa mea: catalina.turlan@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Well, a 3 a oara tre sa fie cu noroc domne'!
Stii cum e melodia,l-am vazut, l-am placut, ce ramane de facut:))Mi-a placut tare Black Swan, poate pt ca o iubesc pe Natalie Portaman iar cand am vazut tricoul cu balerine mi-a fugit gandul la el, asa ca IL VREAU, il vreau cu ardoare!:))
Cred ca sarbatorile's create pt a ne face bucurii mici care sa ne ofere fericiri durabile!

Un hug calduros si let it come to mammaaa!

Mail: marinescuadelina@yahoo.com
Cont fb:http://www.facebook.com/adelina.marinescu.98

Elena said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elena said...

Imi place ideea acestui proiect,e foarte fun si foarte draguta pentru aceasta perioada,ducandu-ma cu gandul la copilarie atunci cand asteptam nerabdatori cadourile de sub brad:D
Iar balerina este pentru mine un simbol al feminitatii absolute.

Fb:www.facebook.com/ellena.manea
Share:
http://www.facebook.com/ellena.manea/posts/311679778944768
GFC:Elena
Mail:ellena178@yahoo.com

Pupici!

Anonymous said...

great

Anonymous said...

test

help said...

test

Unknown said...

ani boboc
anni_boboc@yahoo.it

Lelaina said...

Goodies, goodies :)

FB: Lelaina Grey
Mail: lelaina_003@yahoo.com
Shared and followed all of the steps above :))

Liana said...

First of all: congrats for the great job your are doinh here on the blog and..
Liana
anail233@yahoo.com

Georgiana said...

Georgiana Istrate pe facebook
georgiana_ist@yahoo.com

Steph said...

Stefana Bogdan
stefanabogdan@yahoo.com
:)

Corina said...

Thanks for giving us a chance to win this fab tee, Ana!

corina.gadiuta@yahoo.com
http://www.facebook.com/corina.gadiuta.1

Anonymous said...

Done it!

email: oxbloodrose@yahoo.com
GFC: Denisa M
FB: http://www.facebook.com/denisa.maxim.9

Have a fab. week!

Anca Milena said...

lll555xyz@yahoo. com
Anca Milena
Cat mi-as dori sa fiu si eu o balerina :)

miruna said...

Fabulous!
Fb: Miruna Moldovan
email: miru_dublud@yahoo.com
I've been folowing your blog for years now:)

Gabriela said...

Buna Ana!

Am dat like cu numele Adi pup
Share aici: http://www.facebook.com/adinapup/posts/258873117575160
Te urmaresc prin GFC cu numele Adinapup
Email adinapup at yahoo dot com

Multumim ca te-ai gandit la noi! Ne place stilul tau modern de aceea te urmarim cu interes!
Pup

The New Wardrobe said...

Buna
Keish Aabc on facebook si your.new.wardrobe@gmail.com.
Asteptam cu nerabdare toate concursurile