Shop this Maria Marinescu dress on Molecule F

© Serban Cristea


It's not Monday, it's MORODAN day on Molecule F.com




There is no other way darlings. You know, I'm not a big fan of winter holidays but one must try, and while we're at it, why not add a little glamour to the whole situation. 

I know, I know, maybe you don't have reasons to celebrate, maybe your life is not perfect or worse maybe nothing goes well. You know what? I've had holidays like that. Holidays when I didn't have the nerves for celebrations, the Christmas three or the jolly, merry people around me. If you remember last year I was trying to skip Christmas and locked myself in during those days.

It took me a lot of time and lots of gin tonics to realize that these holidays purpose is to make us focus on the positive aspects of our life. And you know what? This year you have to decide to apply that. Let's see what happens. Maybe it will be wonderful, maybe you'll laugh and have fun. And maybe, along with the snow, these holidays will make us more kind, wise and respectful to each other. And if you truly are all of those things, then just breathe easily, things will come around and quite quickly I might say.



 This Maria Marinescu dress is perfect for the Christmas dinner - very feminine (exactly how we love it) and delicate, with that perfect touch of glamour (the golden bow), it will make you the perfect host.

Make sure to visit the new restaurant in the city - BON - Smardan Street, number 33 - we most surely we'll meet there cause it just become my favorite place.





 Ohh, the winner for Dana Tanase's t-shirt is



Send me an email with your contacts darling, you'll look amazing in it, I know it!
Congratulations love!

Stay tuned for another giveaway tomorrow.
Lady Ana





.

9 comentarii:

Victoria said...

So beautiful and sexy!

ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

superba rochie si locatia este minunata!

http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

Anca GrigoraČ™ said...

This dress is amazing!!! <3 You look gorgeous!

Anaivilo said...

Oh yes that is a splendid dress and it looks fabulous on you! I just adore that bow:D

sasha said...

eu intotdeauna am simtit ca este un timp al celorlalti, nu al sinelui; daruindu-le cat mai mult, cumva il rascumperi si redevine al tau intr-un final, prin bucuria lor, care e si a ta. :)

sasha said...

stiu, nu se cade sa fiu asa serioasa in public. :) ma ierti, se intampla.

K. Starks said...

These pictures made me positively happy.

Emanuel I. said...

Esti superba!
Tre sa recunosc ca fundita aceea e mai cute decat tine!
Superba propunere pentru Christmas...
:*

Unknown said...

such a nice outfit, and a nice holiday mood :)love, you look gorgeous!