Darlings, you must read about this hotel.
Serban arranged a private tour for me several weeks ago. Yes, I really slept in that pyjama and I was having my tea in the morning, when he called me in the street just to see something at the car.
Okkk, got there, he invites me in the car, I get in dressed like this with my Wagner tea cup in my hand (thank you again Wagner House for the lovely gift!), he starts the car and leaves.
I'm used with his James Bond attitude (I think he is still in love with Marvel's action heroes) so I just sad and waited. He stopped in front of the hotel, opened my door and helped me get out from the car. Someone opened the hotel door where a guide was waiting for us in the hallway.
It was amazing, like a journey in another dimension, I learned so much about this hotel, it's dramas, who lived in it, the adventures and love stories, the mystery around it... I left mesmerized.
We weren't allowed to take pictures inside because it's not finished yet but leave the pictures, go and visit it live, it will be such a beautiful and different experience.
And now, because this is your month and I want to make you happy, here's another surprise for you.
If you live in Bucharest and you follow the steps correctly you can:
Robert Both is my favorite hairstylist and I'm glad that he wants to do this for you guys, my readers. He's an amazing person besides being the perfect hairstylist, you'll see.
All you have to do is:
- LIKE Robert's Facebook Page
- share this post on you Facebook wall
- Follow HSC through Google Friend Connect
- leave a comment with you contacts under this post
You have time until Sunday, on Monday we'll sort our winner.
Fingers crossed.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






.jpg)











20 comentarii:
Hello!
Mail: loredose@yahoo.com
fb:
https://www.facebook.com/lori.tudose
I want to be amazing this Holidays! :)
O iarna frumoasa, Ana!!
I'd love to! :)
Andreea Paraschiv
hello@andreeaparaschiv.ro
Super! F dragut cadoul.
E-mail: mariana17neacsu@yahoo.com
FB page: http://www.facebook.com/mariana17neacsu
Fb: Andra Beatrice Melinte
E-mail: andrasweet19@yahoo.com
de acord, e foarte nice Hotel Cismigiu. :) dintr-o alta epoca. (bonus - au si o piscina draguta).
cred ca ti-ar placea si hotel Residence, este retro clasic si au o terasa interesanta pentru vremea de vara - Astrodome - pe acoperis.
zona este inverzita deci se potriveste unui brunch relaxant.
FB: Luciana Codreanu
Mail: luciana.codreanu91@gmail.com
Remarcabile articolele tale, urmaresc povestile tale, intotdeauna apare ceva interesant. Idea de cadou e minunata, perfecta pentru sarbatori, dragut din partea ta ca te-ai gandit la noi, multumim.
OPREA STELUTA
email: gheorghesteluta84@yahoo.com
fb https://www.facebook.com/steluta.oprea.3
Superbe foto!
FB: Anca Milena
lll555xyz@yahoo. com
Stancescu Anamaria
http://www.facebook.com/anastancescu
ty
ks
life is adventure, my dear <3
This prize is so tempting :D
FB: http://www.facebook.com/ellena.manea
Mail: ellena178@yahoo.com
xoxo
Damn it, now you made me so curious about that hotel! I want to go inside and see it for myself but I can't.. :( Oh but you look lovely , as you always do! ;)
Serban pare a fi cel mai cool tip de acre am auzit lately. Of, am devenit prea ocupati sa mai fim spontani.
Lovely pijamas :)
veronica.biliboc@yahoo.com
darling you look great! i loved this surprise!!! love
lovely! just lovely! how can you look so good and be so lucky! love
Great photos, you look amazing!!http://alexandraofdaffodil.blogspot.com.es/
Great prize:X
FB page: www.facebook.com/bianca.mihaela.14268
Mail: yellow_bya2007@yahoo.com
just lovely
Oh, ce fain cadou!
GFC: Ioana
FB: Ioana Nae
e-mail: traistutacuzale@gmail.com
Toate cele bune Ana!!
Indeed that was a lovely surprise! Would love to visit that hotel too!
As for the giveaway, I'm in! :D
FB: Simona Floroaia
E-mail: boheme.fille@yahoo.com
Post a Comment