© Serban Cristea
Yes, it's Monday and on High Street Cardigans Mondays are sunny, joyful and optimistic.
Think of Monday like a new, little fresh start you get to have over and over again. I think it's cool.
You get to try again to quit smoking or start a cleansing diet (do you remember last year when I drank only liquids for three weeks?The hardest thing I did in my life!) or start paying more attention to your work outfits. You can try gathering the courage to tell that guy you fancy since ages that you like him. In so many variations Mondays are new beginnings so why not be glad that we have them instead of being so fireproofed towards this day?
The main focus when searching for a party dress should be it's femininity and uniqueness. Party dresses have to be special and different. This is the moment to get out of your lady like, simple, uni outfit and go for sparkle.
The controversial topic
I got an email the other day. In it reader was telling me that she misses the bitchy, witchy Ana and that now I'm all nice for commercial purposes.
Since I thought her affirmation is worth talking about, here's my answer
I never was bitchy and witchy without a reason. Each one of my bitchyness moments was and has to be reasoned. If I have something to say I like it to be pertinent, that's why people always agree with it. Right now I don't have any bad thing to say, I can't spill poison just for the sake of it, I'm not that kind of a bored, simple minded woman. Why don't you people learn to love peaceful moments? This society made you love only scandal and bitterness moments?
As for the commercial purposes, thank God I can afford the luxury of choosing my clients and the brands I work with. I always pay attention to their image and quality standard and I'm not and never will talk with you about a product or brand just because I get payed for it. Most of all, those brands come to me just because I am like I am so"being nice" it's not part of my job description. I refuse many collaboration proposals because I want High Street Cardigans to remain as it is, a place where we are real and unique, extravagant and bitchy (with a reason), dark but fun or whatever you and I am feel that day.
Congratulations darling!!!
You guys stay tuned for another glamorous giveaway tomorrow.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















6 comentarii:
Foarte bun articolele, iar cadrele sunt geniale ! http://www.fancumparaturi.ro/ iti sustine blog-ul si articolele !
OMG that dress is amazing! Fabulous fabulous fabulous!!
Foarte , foarte fumoasa rochia. Imi poti spune ce pret are?
Irina, o gasesti aici - http://www.molecule-f.com/maria-marinescu-1/long-silk-dress-with-frills/
te imbratisez :)
you have a very special way of wearing dresses. you are indeed a countess of style <3
great article, and great photos! what is the location ? loved this one <3 love, darling
Post a Comment