Vivienne Westwood dress, vintage jewelry - VintageBazar.ro

© Serban Cristea's other hand





And you are! All of you who read this blog are. You are my special and unique friends.

 I received a special delivery from ABSOLUT  last week. My own ABSOLUT UNIQUE  sample.

ABSOLUT UNIQUE is a new concept by ABSOLUT VODKA with 4 million different designs (woowww), and of course the same unique taste.

 I love the harmony of colors on my bottle, the taste, well, I always loved it's taste - yes, ladies are allowed to drink vodka, too on Saturdays and in the non religious days. Or everyday for a perfect drama queen effect. 

Along with Cristina Mazilu,  Alin Pandaru, Cristina Bazavan and a few others I was given the task to name another blogger from my interest zone, that I consider unique.

My number one choice is Sorina Fredholm. I love, love, love her effortlessly chic attitude. You can check out her daily updates on  Fit for Fashion


Thank you ABSOLUT for considering me UNIQUE.








Tomorrow you have the chance to shop our wardrobes. Are you ready?

I for one can't wait to see what you will chose and also I want to enjoy my free make-up session Avon prepared for everyone of us.




Also, don't forget that you can win a hair styling pampering by Robert Both, my amazing hair stylist - Find out how.







ABSOLUT UNIQUE,
Ana





.


3 comentarii:

Unknown said...

mmm yammy:) ana, her wardrobe and her drink !!! <3 love

Boheme.Fille said...

Love the design of the bottles and I love your dress! :)

Corporatista said...

Chiar mi-ar prinde bine niste Absolut!