They've made my days this week, so it is only fair that I say a big "thank you" out loud and for the whole world to hear.
So THANK YOU dear Alina Botea for sending me the perfect blazer I fell in love with during my librarian experience.
It's so feminine and chic, it deserves it's special place in my wardrobe. Your gesture made me smile and I love you for that.
Another gift that made me smile and somehow come to better feelings when it comes to snow is the gift I received from AVON
I loved their attention to details, all their cosmetics were red colored, exactly like my lipstick and my nail polish always is. And when I say that through it I've come to better feelings regarding the snow it is because it's wrapping was a muffler, a hat and mittens. The coolest ones.
Thank you to all of you who sent me a sign of their appreciation. It means a lot to me and you can be sure that it brightens my day.
And because I want your day to be sunny too, you can have your own gift - the lucky charm bracelet by MALVENSKY - find out how.
Also stay near because I've prepared another delightful giveaway for you so that we can all receive gifts this Christmas.
.
So THANK YOU dear Alina Botea for sending me the perfect blazer I fell in love with during my librarian experience.
It's so feminine and chic, it deserves it's special place in my wardrobe. Your gesture made me smile and I love you for that.
Another gift that made me smile and somehow come to better feelings when it comes to snow is the gift I received from AVON
I loved their attention to details, all their cosmetics were red colored, exactly like my lipstick and my nail polish always is. And when I say that through it I've come to better feelings regarding the snow it is because it's wrapping was a muffler, a hat and mittens. The coolest ones.
Thank you to all of you who sent me a sign of their appreciation. It means a lot to me and you can be sure that it brightens my day.
And because I want your day to be sunny too, you can have your own gift - the lucky charm bracelet by MALVENSKY - find out how.
Also stay near because I've prepared another delightful giveaway for you so that we can all receive gifts this Christmas.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















3 comentarii:
oh, that looks stunning.. adore your book collection, too! ;)
Happy Holidays, lovely!
Might wanna check out my current Angel Jewellery Christmas Giveaway!
http://some-kind-of-style.blogspot.de/2012/12/win-wolfgang-joop-fashion-angel-galeria.html
Thank you!
Dear I am glad for you <3 you look perfect in Alina Botea's deux piece, it was made for you :)IN-SPI-RING COUNTESS!
ohhhh so cute and lovely :) you lucky gorgeous countess ! I'd love to see wear that jacket in other outfits, I have a similar one
Post a Comment