Zara boots, Wolford tights, Mango blazer, vintage fur collar, MMM for H&M accessory, YSL Arty ring
© Serban Cristea
You hear the Universe whispering wise lessons. Like the one you see written on the first picture.
You have to keep the silence, and listen carefully, and everything will get clear, and you'll see that peace of mind does not come from the things you own.
I was thinking last Saturday that going to the seaside in winter is like a well kept secret. It brought me so much peace of mine, and for me darlings, peace of mine is the equivalent of a Prada bag.
Please try this too, if you have the chance, I think you will love it.
Style Advice
Urban chic meets aristocratic textures - wear a hat, make sure it stays well on your head or the wind will blow it off. I think a fur collarette, a precious statement jewelry (well, precious or not, don't exaggerate and put too many in one outfit cause you will look like a sad salad) an overcoat will look just perfect. Effortlessly chic.
My friends at SunglassCurator decided to make you a gift this December and are hosting a giveaway.
You can own an extravagant pair of sunglasses if you follow these steps
Also don't forget about Dana Tanase's ballerina tee you can win.
Instructions and contact comments here
Put it in your organizer
I am going to buy all my Christmas gifts from this happy fair elegantly put together by Andreea Mia and Denis Radu.
And guess what?!? It's hosted at a Palace!!! Tadaaa, so fitted for the lady like me.
See you there!
Tomorrow I have a surprise for you guys. Plus The Snobbish Advice.
I love you,
Ana
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


























2 comentarii:
O tinuta perfecta, iar detaliul cu guler de blana si brosa, e foarte chic!:)
Este miraculos iarna la mare. :) O alta lumina, un alt sunet.
Post a Comment