The Moonlight Ball, thrown by Harper's Bazaar Romania to celebrate their five years of existence had a dress code: black or white. I chose white because the darkest romances are always dressed in white.

And because for me it's all about being effortlessly chic I chose to wear a headpiece from my collection for Statement Jewelry, Massimo Dutti pants and Serban's shirt and Olive bracelets. I think it turned out just perfect. Told you, you don't need to over dress or wear expensive clothes you just need to have self confidence and keep it simple.

And if you do not believe me yet here's another example, everybody told me that I looked  very sensuous last night. Please notice that my shirt was buttoned up and I had long pants. This being another example that it's all about confidence and attitude.

All this compliments reminded me about the category I represent in the AVON - City Rush campaign

City Rush is a new fragrance by Avon. You can order it here






You probably ask yourself why I accepted to be part of this campaign since I pass on lots of propositions from all kinds of brands and I chose very careful the products I associate my image with.

Some of my values that I keep on writing on High Street Cardigans are a tribute to the modern woman. A woman who has self confidence, is powerful, charismatic, sensual, chic, romantic, frivolous without being childish, well read, feminine, delicate and very, very smart.  Yes, I strongly believe that being smart is the real sexyness.

Well, I could find those values in the Avon philosophy and the new CITY RUSH campaign.

I think that for the active, modern woman, CITY RUSH is the perfect choice. It has that perfect vibe to mix with your powerful and feminine attitude.


Glamorous fact:

And no, I'm not pr-ing you, last night, at the ball, a lady came to me and said "Can you smell my perfume? It's CITY RUSH, I bought it cause I wanna be just like you!"




Dear Avon,

Thank you for your amazing gift.
I'm in love with your new line!







Ana,
Your school's life coach




.

2 comentarii:

coco said...

frumoase poze !

Unknown said...

wow! all white outfit... you look amazing in white...

xoxo
Mady

thegirlfromthemirror.blogspot.com