UPDATES
November 1, 2012



I just love palaces and Mengotti presented it's fur collection last week at the Cesianu-Racovita Palace.

I'm only going to events thrown by the people who are close to me so this was that kind of situation. I loved the collection, the vibe of the event and the polite and common sensed people I met there.



In that same evening my dear friend and favorite hair stylist,  Robert, had a prive at his saloon so I visited him too.



When I have time, I always run to his cozy place to get my hair done. He did my hair that night. I felt so glamorous.
You should try it too.





Below you can see Red's weekly recommendation. I loved this tune.




After last week's visual explosion, this time I’ve decided to recommend something a bit closer to home. So today we’re visiting Berlin with Wankelmut’s remix of Asaf Avidan’s “Reckoning Song”. 
You don’t need to know too much about Wankelmut, he’s a no-name DJ that hit it big with this one remix, and you’ll probably not hear of him ever again. But you need to get acquainted with Berlin, which is the main inspiration and the hidden star of both the remix and it’s video. 


.




Few cities in the world influence both mainstream and underground culture as strongly as Berlin does. Just consider Romania for a second - from “Cătălin de la Berlin” to DE.Kolectiv (an underground electronic music festival showcasing the city’s fantastic music scene), Berlin is a shining star everybody is aspiring to. And it’s easy to understand why - its trash-chic-melancholic-glam-gay-post-industrial-anything-goes attitude is a magnet for all those looking for freedom.

Oh, and the video is gorgeous (38 million views in 3 months, and counting). 

Thanks for reading, see you next week!







.

1 comentarii:

Unknown said...

Great look! Awesome pictures :)

xoxo
http://mademoizelle-eloise.blogspot.be/