Shop this MOO Pyasombaktul sunglasses on SunglassCurator.com
© Serban Cristea
Darlings, it was exhausting. It really was. A whole day at the office. Lots of calls, urgent calls, e mails, clients, faxes, laptops, papers, clients again but I could bare it all. And it was for a simple, glamorous reason.
I got to try every pair of sunglasses.
You might have guessed by now that I spent a whole day at the SunglassCurator headquarter, as part of our "The Glam Diaries" Project.
It was hectic cause their team works non stop, delivering glamorous sunglasses all over the world. So I had to focus and do all those things I was telling you about at the beginning of this notice to you.
Please observe my manciple dress. I'm madly in love with it. It makes me feel like a mid war, working lady.
I bought Luxury Magazine the other day and found this. It's an article about Fashion in the Garden and me being their special guest
I love this photo of me taken by Lightaholic
I remember we had an amazing time at that event.
Here's another proof.
Playing tiny, upset Tinkerbell
The glam, working bee.
Meaning ME
God people, don't be slow...
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

























2 comentarii:
Belissima ! voglio quei occhiali <3<3<3
Sunt absolut superbi ochelarii! Imi place conceptul ales pentru poze! Love it!
Post a Comment