Snobbish Breakfast skirt, H&M blazer, vintage Oscar de la Renta earrings, Louboutin Pigalle heels
© Serban Cristea
I have never heard a woman in my life, ok, besides Sanziana who wants to be Martha Stewart because of her business sense, who wanted to become a housewife. At least a woman my age.
Maybe they exist and I for one, I don't have anything against them but every woman nowadays wants to be a diva, to change the world, to be a muse, to be independent, to conquer new highs and live their dreams.
Yes, I think "Live their dreams" is the phrase that summarize what I'm trying to say. 21th century's women don't just settle for dreaming, they wanna live their dreams. And you know what, I think that's just great.
Who cares if you are a dark hipster,a fabulous everything, an underground muse or a belle epoque divette, you are who you are and you fight for what you want in life. That's just great and admirable.
Now, I love aristocracy, Belle Epoque and all their customs, manners and lifestyle. It was only natural for you to witness this pictorial.
Below, you can read my
5 Easy steps for becoming a lady
What's this stupid saying I hear, that "being feminine and confident" (cause this is what "diva" should mean for everyone of us) is only a state of mind.
Aaaaa, NO, the honest truth is that it's not enough. You have to take care of yourself, be polite and educated, always have your manicure made and so on. You cannot preserve self confidence only with your mind, you're not a Jedi knight for God's sake. I for one, when I have a bad day and I look like crap, I feel a little like crap.
I've put together a little everyday, easy to use guide so that this confidence thing goes smoothly for you.
- Change the way you think about food
- Know that you are good enough all the time
- Stop judging people
- Buy the clothes that suit you not the trendy ones and most of all, don't look like a Christmas tree the whole year
- Be brave
Now, go back to your life, set yourself enormous goals and reinvent yourself.
Ana,
The Little Countess
The proof that if you believe in who you are, the Universe will create your own, personalized reality - what would have been the odds to meet this lovely family with their kinds dressed like in the Belle Epoque era?
They were magical! Can't wait to be a mother.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























8 comentarii:
Wow. I Love it! You have so so great blog! <3
Would You like to follow each other? :)
http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/
You little countess, you look adorable with those kids! :D
I hear you..I have the same passion ;)
You look fantastic! I love the photos!
And your 5 easy steps for becoming a diva are really good! ;)
buna ana,
ce fel de aparat foloseste fotograful? pozele sunt minunate! multumesc :-*
Buna Ana. As dori sa stiu cat costa fusta Snobbish breakfast . Merci :-)
Arty, aparatele sunt Nikon D300 si Canon EOS 50 D :)
Raluca, fusta Snobbish Breakfast costa 400 de lei.
Lots of hugs,
Ana
Wow, arati demential! Felicitari!
petitegigi12.blogspot.ro
STUNNING! i love this
Post a Comment