I'm hosting a party at The Gang Restaurant and Lounge tonight and I'm extremely eager for it.
It's going to be the party of the century!
I'm going to find the a blouse with a millions of sequins of it, drink tons of gin tonic starting from home, not style my hair and use only red lipstick as a make-up. Because at my party is all about being who you are without being afraid of someone judging you.
An evening filled with exotic cuisine, class, fashion and beautiful guests.
Enjoy the Asian Fusion dinner with a glass of champagne and a high class party.
Be who you are, be different, be eccentric and most of all, party like the Belle Epoque heroes.
And now, so that you can get on the right vibe, Alex is going to suggest us a track that will fill us with positive energy
Tensnake feat Syron - Mainline
Nostalgia hits even the best of us, and the ‘80s are a good a period as any to reminisce upon.
Enter “Mainline”, the fresh collaboration between German-based producer Tensnake and the young way-too-hyped vocalist Syron.
Musically speaking, this sits somewhere late ‘80s and early ‘90s in that blissful forgetfulness and naive optimism that characterized those times. And if C&C (remember “Everybody Dance Now”?) would have made videos using today’s technology, this is what it would have looked like. Oh, and I must say that, while Syron’s voice has some substance to it, I’m not nearly as excited as all the UK press seems to be about it.
But, the overall package is obviously cool, so have a listen below.
Anette Bananette
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















0 comentarii:
Post a Comment