Here's an Audrey movie. No, not Breakfast at Tiffany's people. Not that mainstream.
It's HOW TO STEAL A MILLION with Audrey Hepburn and Peter O'Toole.
Audrey plans and helps Peter to steel a Cellini statue.
She does that because she wants to save her father. Why? See the movie. It's worth it. You'll laugh a lot and have a fashionable experience.
Nowadays we "steal" an Alberto Giacometti inspired statue.
Miss Hepburn clothes were created by Givenchy, my dress is made by Andra Andreescu.
I love the urban feminine vibe of her designs.
Kristina Dragomir made me this custom made head accessory which I adore. She imagines the most beautiful and lady like hats.
Last week I was invited to see the new Cotton Club for Quoi de Neuf t shirts.
I loved them. I know that nowadays everybody makes t shirts but the ones made by George Enache are really creative, different and fun.
I wore a sequined Antik Batik dress from Quoi de Neuf .
I felt so lavishly and glam with all those sequins sparkling around me (instant love)

.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















0 comentarii:
Post a Comment