.
November 9, 2012


  
 
 
 
Order this Andra Andreescu skirt at Andra Andreescu atelier 

© Serban Cristea



Have you ever lived one of those feelings? Like when you enter a place that instantly takes you to a parallel reality? 

Not a fairytale or something that reminds you of your childhood but a place that is surrounded with positive energy. A place that it's feminine and mature rather than girlie and playful. A place where a maid brings you jasmin tea and everywhere you look there is a cute, little animal. A garden where autumn is at her best and endless stairs just to point exactly that you are climbing your way up to another reality.

And you pass through all of these, wow-ing yourself at every corner, until you arrive there - in the amazing atelier - here you can see it's relaxing area, it's very, very big so maybe sometimes I'll show you another part too.

You are surrounded by dresses, skirts, luxurious materials, zippers, scissors, another kinds of materials, little decorative stones and many more accessories and designs but you know what? In this concourse of things you don't feel at all constrained by so many things in one place but rather harmonized with them.

?

Because the designer, Andra Andreescu, of who's atelier I'm speaking, as you might have guessed, is that calm and extremely polite person that instantly calms even to most fidgety persons like myself.

She has an amazing them and I would really like you to meet. The ladies that work in her atelier are beyond polite and nice and Andra coordinates them extremely well so that when you order something, you are not allowed to leave that place until you are extremely satisfied with you order.

Today, I'm wearing an Andra Andreescu genuine leather skirt. Now you get what I say by " her designs make you a diva" ? 

Style tip If you want to wear animal print make sure that you style it wisely so that it will stand out and also make sure that it has that quality that will not make you look cheap.


Each time I visit Andra Andreescu's atelier it's like I went to a spa+shopping+relaxing session all in one place. And that my friends, it's the real recipe for creating a successful business.

I case you are wondering, Andra's couch and armchairs are from Photoliu.



And now, a honest truth












Dear YOU,

 I was invited to host a party this Saturday, at famous restaurant&lounge place, THE GANG
so if you want to party in an aristo-chic manner you are cordially invited. 

This is so, so cool. THE GANG proposed it to me saying that they really love my blog and I accepted cause their place is one of my favorites in Bucharest.

 The entrance if free of tax and you don't need a special invitation so see you on Saturday evening darlings.

Dress however you like and feel comfortable and come and be authentic with me.

We're snobs but paradoxically, we don't judge! 







Anette, 
The Diva Factory owner





.

2 comentarii:

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

amazing skirt, in love
kisses
AJS

Emanuel I. said...

Imi place la nebunie instantaneul in care bati clapele pianului.
Te pup!