Shop this Lucian Broscatean dress on Molecule F
Did you had one of those days when you just know that you have to stay in bed and move as little as possible because something black cat-ish may happen?
Well, this is that kind of a day for me.
Let's see, I woke up at 7 am because my car alarm set off, nothing bad, got back in my apartment, well, what do you know? I locked myself out without a phone, finally, after lots of shouting, Serban hears me and comes to open the door. I'm getting at the lapotop to send the pictures for today at Molecule F - they are gone. Goneeeeeeeee. Eraseeeedd. Cause I'm obsessed with not keeping useless things so I accidentally erased them.
What do you see above is my face twenty minutes ago.
But I can't wait to show you more from Lucian Broscatean's affordable line. You'll be in love!
I already adore the dress I am wearing today.
But I can't wait to show you more from Lucian Broscatean's affordable line. You'll be in love!
I already adore the dress I am wearing today.
And now, my gift for you - what the recording cameras from the bag deposit at Kinder Bueno recorded
From bed,
Ana
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















3 comentarii:
Funny enough,today is that kind of day! Granted, I stay indoors not out of fear of something back-cattish happening to me, but out of fear of me happening to other people. So I knit, eay my mother's fabulous food and listen to Late Night Alumni. And Lucian Broscatan defies the simple village girl's logic.
u look so pretty in this dress..Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! If u want we can follow each other on gfc n bloglovin. Let me know.
✿thefashionflite
✿twitter
✿Bloglovin
you must hate those days...
Love this dress from Lucian- to be honest this is the first time I actually see this designer and he deosn't disappoint. And you look gorgeous, even at 7 a.m. Keep rocking.
Post a Comment