YOU MUST LOVE AUTUMN BEST
November 4, 2012

I still love my Quoi de Neuf blouse and I suspect this cape will become my obsession this upcoming season


 

I'm deadly in love with it, its melancholy, it's silence and serenity. Like the whole nature is at a spa, relaxing and releasing tension.

Below you can read some little reasons why I (and you should too) love autumn.
  • cuddling.
  • hoodies.
  • apple picking.
  • apple cider
  • kissing in the cold.
  • bonfires.
  • hot chocolate.
  • pumpkin decorations, pumpkin soup, pumpkin everything
  • long bike rides through the forest
  • fall decorations.
  • haunted houses.
  • light autumn drizzle in the air

I have to get back on the bicycle. Or did you think I'm telling you to try something without me checking it first?


Have a sparkly Sunday.

Signed: The autumnal lady




.,

2 comentarii:

Princess of California said...

greta post!!


much love,

www.princessofcalifornia.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and for your nice comment :)

Love this new post,such a pretty outfit :)


xoxo
http://mademoizelle-eloise.blogspot.be/