Better than Cupcakes
November 30, 2010
























It was Fabulous at Absolutely Fabulous !!!

Well, it was. We met lots of nice people, talked a lot and ofc took plenty of pics.

On Sunday all three of us agreed that we loved:

- our hotel

-the breakfast

- Vogue

- the fact that the cab was soooo cheap

-the lovely girls who came and talked to us

-all the pretty clothes and jewelry we saw at the fair

- vegan food

- having & taking pictures

- red wine

- the I phones...in fact this is already our obsession

ohh and fairy tales...


Did you noticed that lately I'm a list person?!?


21 comentarii:

fashion doctor said...

fabuloase fotografii!fabuloase fete!j'adore!

tehanciuc novic ana maria said...

vreau si eu o zi fabuloasa!!faceti si voi un concurs si eu sigur il voi castiga,iar premiul va fi o zi in compania celor trei domnisoare magnifice:ana maria,alina si diana.!:)

De Vero said...

I just love love love these pictures! And your sense of style! You are one of my favorites!!

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

StylePicks said...

Foarte frumoase tinutele!



StylePicks
http://stylepicks.blogspot.com

Nancie said...

awesome pics and you look fab!!! http://fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com

Jennifer S. said...

what lovely pictures...

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Special Koko said...

God, I love ur pics.. 8->

Unknown said...

Minunate fotografii, imi place la nebunie cum combini culorile si materialele. Imi plac accesoriile care pe porti intr-un cuvant imi place stilul tau.
te-am pupat, meriti cu desavarsire 'follow'


bisous

classiq said...

It looks like you had so much fun! Love the pics! And your polka dot blouse and striped cardigan.
Ada

Anonymous said...

ce frumos:D
*se vede tatuajul intr-o poza ;))

CrisButterfly said...

Fabulos colierul de la Meli Melo:X Nu vrei sa scapi de el? Btw..shopul trebuia sa apara pana acum..l`ai amanat? Pup

Anonymous said...

love the black dress and the necklace *

Gabriela Ciobanu said...

lovely pics! I love iphones too. In fact I have one but it's getting old, and I'm saving up to buy a new one.

Stephanie said...

great pictures :D I love your black dress! Beautiful :D

Don't forget to Live.Laugh.Love.
http://www.style1509.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

of, poseta aia cu goblen unde era...?...mi-a scapat. Frumoase poze fetele :))

Annelie said...

Love the turquoise necklace and the hot pink heels!!! Me want them!!

colorsdiary said...

great pictures! thanks for sharing :)

Jayni said...

You have great style! And best of all, it looks like you are having so much fun!

Flori said...

Hello
imi place f f mult blogul tau.targul nu o sa fie si la timisoara? am vazut k a fost la arad si oradea
va asteptam la tm:*

Michael Beon said...

It's great to see those that enjoy their lives

www.Monarch84.com

Chloe said...

The list of WONDERFUL:
-The long black dress w/red belt on the bed, STUNNING!
-That leopard-pring knit mini dress.
-The strapless floral dress in the 7th picture!

LOVE this photos! All are so inspirational!

chloe **flowerponychloe.blogspot.com