Hello PPPPP
November 19, 2010



Zara dress, Topshop belt, H&M cardigan, H&M bag, vintage earrings
Photos by Patricia Imbarus


P is here!!!

I LOVE HER, she's my fav kid ever. She just got back from Milan for a couple of days and we went for some girl talk, tea, gossip, in the city.

I wish she could stay here:( but no worries I'm planning to visit her more often now that she found lots of cool places to hang out there.


A



ohhhh and the lovely Iulia from Charm de Paris sent over this cute necklace/headband.
She's so sweet and she designs wearable jewelry at affordable prices. Go visit her site, I'm sure you will find something you like.


Charm de Paris


14 comentarii:

rusu said...

ciao ana..esti atat de eleganta si frumoasa!

Fleur-de-Lis said...

very elegant :)

Arina said...

lovely Patricia-Ana collaboration! AGAIN! :)

Veronica Sticlaru said...

Ah eu vroiam sa iti trimit prima ceva :( daca nu ma misc mai repede :P Foarte draguti cerceii. II ai de la Fabulous Vintage?

Jennifer S. said...

cute outfits....love the stripe cardi....

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

classiq said...

Now I can't tell which one is my favourite, this outfit or the previous one(with the leather jacket). :) Black & white is my favourite combination and that cardigan is gorgeous!
Ada

denise said...

i love black and white! :)

Special Koko said...

Both of them are great, can't pick a favorite really :D

love the headband :x

Paula said...

Ana you look awesome, I just want a striped bolazer but I can't find it!

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

I love both your looks - but especially your jacket, headband and necklace in the second one.

Don't miss my first ever giveaway

Charm de Paris said...

You look great Ana! Like always! Thanks a lot!
Go see what happens when Snobbish Breakfast meets Charm de Paris! ;)

http://charmdeparis.blogspot.com/2010/11/high-street-cardigans-charm-de-paris.html


xoxox
Iulia
charmdeparis.com

Michelle Lee said...

i love that necklace/hairband
i have some similar hairbands as well and i always wear it as necklace and then put it on over my head when i go out to eat :)

http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

K A T H L E E N said...

u have great style! this look is so chic
feel free to follow xoxo
twitter: @FASHION_ICE

pepa said...

great pics...
I've just found your blog...so lovely!
i will come back soon...
take a look on my blog if you want