Flavius said that if I kiss it passionately it will turn into a Prince!


Zara shoes, H&M skirt, American Apparel blouse, NY fake fur collar, Delia's gifted tights :)

Photos by Flavius Veliciu



Memo
: An important observation must be made.


This stuffed bear is used only as a prop for this shooting, I DON'T LIKE TEDDY BEARS OR ANY KIND OF STUFFED ANIMAL. So please do not gift/send or buy me one cause I won't like you after that.


Now let's get back to what I was planning to tell you.

As you may know by now this weekend the Ab Fab girls asked me to be their guest at the Absoulutely Fabulous Fair in Oradea. So if you want to come and say "Hi" you can find us at Era Shopping Park.:)


Absolutely Fabulous Fair

27-28 noiembrie // 11:00-19 :00 // ERA Shopping Park //
Calea Aradului nr 62

Organizat de Diana Enciu si Alina Tanasa. La ORADEA de aceasta data, pentru fashion addicts, vintage lovers si fabulous women, evenimentul reuneste - cu sprijinul ERA Shopping Park tineri designeri romani, vintage stores, designeri de accesorii, intr-un singur loc si asta pentru ca aveai nevoie de un spatiu in care sa te simti Fabulous intr-un weekend banal de noiembrie.

La plecare primele 300 de vizitatoare ( 150 sambata// 150 duminica) vor primi un ruj cadou. Iar cele mai cool outfit-uri vor fi premiate cu tricouri de la AnTanTe pictate manual.

Sambata la 20:00 oricine doreste va putea participa la discutia despre moda, lifestyle si bloguri. Amfitrion va fi invitatul special Absolutely Fabulous, Ana-Maria Morodan, de la HighStreetCardigans.com, care va va povesti ce inseamna sa ai un blog si cum e sa iesi din tipare. Ea va va raspunde la intrebari si ne vom amuza cu povestile ei comice despre sedintele foto pe care le face zilnic.


Absolutely Fabulous Fair este cadoul ERA Shopping Park pentru toti oradenii – un targ vintage in premiera absoluta, ce se va desfasura in decorul fabulos al ornamentelor de Sarbatori, recent instalate in Galeria Comerciala. ERA Shopping Park va sustine in continuare tinerii designeri si evenimentele de fashion, Absolutely Fabulous Fair fiind doar prima actiune dintr-o serie lunga de evenimente de acest fel. Ii invitam deci pe toti designerii si artistii locali sa considere ERA un partener permanent de dialog
si colaborare.






Can't wait to meet you :)


 



24 comentarii:

Lara said...

these girls are doing a great job with these fairs! I am really glad they also come to Oradea, because Romania means much more than Bucharest (ahem, and I'm Bucharest raised and born, but nevertheless...)

Lara said...

ps: let us know the outcome of the passionate-teddy-bear-kissing, please :))

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit! Your style is effortless and chic :)

Veronica Sticlaru said...

love how you matched the tights and the fake fur collar. when I was younger, people always buying me stuffed animals. now I have a big collection and they don`t impress me anymore :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely outfit! :)

fashion doctor said...

ce frumos!trebuie sa incerc si eu combinatia asta fusta rufle cu camasa jeans.te iubesc!

Denisa L said...

off, and I just bought you one:(
fab, fab tights!

Nancie said...

hot outfit, love the tights, keep us posted! www.fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com

Zuzele said...

Minunat! Perfect! Esti o aparitie, darling! Dar cred ca ai mai auzit asta de 1 milion+1 ori :)

Closet Fashionista said...

Awww I want that teddy!!! Haha...how can you not like stuffed animals, they're so soft and cuddly ;)
And looove the outfit!!! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

always so pretty!!

kisses
AzaharaJS

Jennifer S. said...

lovely outfit...like that faux fur scarf...

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

Love the outfit, really beautiful :]

And now I know one thing: I won't send you a teddy bear ;)

Don't forget to Live.Laugh.Love.
http://www.style1509.blogspot.com

Special Koko said...

lovely as always :x

miss annie said...

ahhh so cool!
wish I ´d live there!
your blog is so amazing! I really love these shots!

out of order said...

so cute, teddy bear or no!

A.V. said...

Pozele sunt superbe...felicitari Cornelia.
faceti dragut ceea ce faceti :) inca o data felicitari

classiq said...

Love the second photo, nice visual effect of black and denim. The denim shirt has had a huge come-back and you wear it with such style!

Anthea said...

Aww, these pics are so cute with the teddy bear! You are so stylish and never disappoint with your outfits!

Anthea,
Embracing Style

Sabina said...

Wow, I just found your blog and I'm really in love with it. And I'm not just saying that, it's really really good! Are you Romanian? I love the way you write, you're really witty and even though your personality seems really different from mine, I can truly relate to you :)))
I just wanna say - keep up the fantastic job! I'm your new follower and I'm sure in no time, your blog will be the next big thing! If you want, check out mine, I'll be happy to hear from you :))

PS: Have a look - perhaps you'd be interested in exchanging blogroll links? I think you might like my blog as much as I like yours :)) But we'll see, let me know! :))
xxxx

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Hayhay!
How are you? Your blog is great and I love your style and pictures! I'm glad that I've visited yours.

Please, check mine, & maybe we can follow eachother? + join my giveaway!

Thanks and love,
Cindy

Anonymous said...

you look amazing girl. you got such amazing style...love the tights. x

Anonymous said...

ADOR ORADEA, DIN TOATE PUNCTELE DE VEDERE, STIAM DE TARGUL PE CARE IL ORGANIZAU FETELE, DAR CUM-NECUM, NU AM REUSIT SA AJUNG SI IMI PARE TARE RAU:(
NU MA POT ABTINE SA NU ITI SPUN CA ADMIR CU ADEVARAT INGENIOZITATEA TA IN CEEA CE PRIVESTE ALATURAREA HAINELOR, IN COMPUNEREA UNEI TINUTE.WAW!!! KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD WORK, WE'LL KEEP AN EYE ON YOU!!!

Chloe said...

LOVE the teddy! You are so whimisical and fabulous. :)

chloe **flowerponychloe.blogspot.com