


Zara boots, H&M leggings, Zara blouse, Zara cardigan, Urban 1972 blazerPhotos by Flavius Veliciu
Hey look, it's my old hairdo;)
Today I would like to share with you my latest dilemma and therefore recently discovered
pain...I can't seem to find the perfect leather jacket!!!
Ohhhh I like being such a drama queen from time to time.
Don't forget to check Urban 1972, I already scooped and found some latest cravings :).
Ohhhh I like being such a drama queen from time to time.
Don't forget to check Urban 1972, I already scooped and found some latest cravings :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















19 comentarii:
you look really nice with big earrings. I saved almost all your outfits in my computer and when I don`t know what to wear I browse through them for inspiration :)
ca de obicei,absolutely fabulous girl!invat de la tine.
wow you look pretty in here hun <3
and your caridgan is nice! suits you well. <3 <3 lovelove!
ps: got a new post too/
Taradiddles of style on a Budget
Great outfit: that's what I call layering to perfection!:)
cand am vazut outfitul asta pe pagina ta de facebook m-am indragostit pe loc! Cromatica e superba si plicul e to die for!
I lovee your clutch! Omg you know you really look like Snow White! hahaha you are adorble!
come follow me I will follow back!
xx
www.fashionrnbw.blogspot.com
love the pics and love the outfit...
jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com
i love the colours!!! maaaaad layering girl http://www.fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com
I love the jacket, it is gorgeous!
And I understand your pain, I have been searching for the perfect leather jacket for ages now. Sigh, we could be drama queens together :D
You look great!
LOVE this! Pretty lady!
So perfect for fall!
Mary xo
Delightful Bitefuls
I love this!! The layering is great :)
commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com
I love this!! The layering is great :)
commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com
I love this!! The layering is great :)
commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com
I love this!! The layering is great :)
commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com
de unde e plicul? e superb!
Foarte frumoasa tinuta..ca intotdeauna! Obisnuiam sa urmaresc look-urile tale pe chictopia.com:)
found your site on del.icio.us today and really liked it.. i bookmarked it and will be back to check it out some more later
Ana! I love this outfit! Where is your clutch from? Is it another vintage find?
Post a Comment