




Zara boots, H&M leggings, H&M top, Urban 1972 blousePhotos by Flavius Veliciu and Iunia Paul
So guys, as I told you here's another item from Urban 1972. Told you about them in the last post. That cool site with all the latest trends remember?!?! :)
Sorry for not posting this sooner but I had a busy weekend.
Isn't it funny? another week is starting, another month is gone, fall is almost over, we change, time passes, another season is coming, but as time passes by how many of us take a moment to contemplate what we have learned about ourselves, about the people around us, about what life truly is?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















14 comentarii:
That's a pretty blouse:)
Ok, i love you too:D Does this mean we're making love?:X :))
Great outfit, you look amazing :P
Yeah I know, time passes by so quickly...and we just live from day to day, never stop to think if we're happy, if we're doing it right, if we're satisfied with the person we've become, if our life is how we imagined it to be. We fight so much to survive, I guess we forget how to actually ..live :-??
Hi you're featured on a collage-post on my blog today :)
Ciao!
Nice top and the boots...I must have a pair of above the knee suede boots!
I really love this casual look :) and I definetly adooore your boots <3
And it's great that you have recived this lovely items from Urban 1972. I checked out their site and I've discovered some beautiful and stylish stuff.
Have a lovely & sunny week!
Hugs, Ioana
http://ioana-p.blogspot.com/
looking good, love your hair!!! http://www.fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com
te ador..sincer!te urmaresc tot timpul.ma ajuti foarte mult si sunt ferm convinsa ca nu doar pe mine.de cand urmaresc blogul tau sunt mai atenta la ce pun pe mine.stilul tau este fantastic!
I heart your ring :)
Colierul e superb :X
I am loving your outfit....esp your accessories.
jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com
The blouse and the boots - I am dying here from all the gorgeous :)
I loved the whole outfit but the ring with stars is gorgeous!!! :)
xoxo
asta e in arad?parca recunosc fundalul :P
Post a Comment