Zara shoes, Topshop jeans, Mango bag, I Need Supply blouse, Urban 1972 statement necklace



The guys at Urban 1972 sent over some pretty cool stuff, you'll get to see more in the next posts. Till then please take note that I slept with this necklace last night, absolute love !

I asked them to tell us about their company and ofc their online store. Which is full of the latest trends btw.

Here's what they said :

"Urban 1972 is the ultimate location for the trend savvy shopper looking for a unique and unmatched fashion experience. It has quickly become the destination for many fashionistas looking for the most current trends at the best value.

We are popular for our innovative styles and our variety of fashion assortments. Being noticed at all cost is the key to the Urban 1972 customer. We offer pieces that range from basics to cutting-edge trends that keep our clients on the forefront of the fashion stage."


Now here's what I knew about them:
I knew that this is the favorite place to shop for every fashionista.

I already love and added it to my fav online shopping places. Go and visit and then tell me what YOU think:).




Oohh didn't you get the memo? I cut my hair last night , I kind of like it:) and I promise, cross my heart, that I'm gonna get back to each one of you because you are so amazing and left me comments and emails that brightened my day.

And don't think that I don't read them or don't know who you are. I KNOW and I'll always love you so THANK YOU :*



25 comentarii:

The Fairy's Apprentice said...

Beautiful necklace, but mostly I like the blouse :).
XOXO

T said...

Beautiful as always, Ana!

Lara Neusiedler said...

just one word: gorgeous!

Sere said...

Iti sade foarte bine cu parul un pic mai scurt:X...Plicul si lantisorul sunt superbe:X:X

xoxo sere

Bianca said...

I love the jewels; I am always inspired by people doing what they love and the people who help them to spread the word!

xoxo
bianca

Justyna said...

Lovley outfit! I have that same exact necklace only in red! The green looks quite pretty on you!

bisous!

justyna

Iulia Romana said...

Geanta e superba,perfecta si din nou superba ! :x

Jasmine P said...

Your hair is so cute and so is your outfit :)

commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

Mici Mathonka said...

I totally adore that necklace and how it goes with dots!!

Stephanie said...

You look good with the new haircut ;D The necklace is beautiful & I love your blouse!

Stay happy & LIve.Laugh.Love.
http://style1509.blogspot.com

Denisa L said...

you look marvelous! love the new haircut:x

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

I like the neckalce with the shirt.

kisses
AzaharaJS

Zuzele said...

Deci absolut iubesc felul in care esti imbracata aici si parul si atitudinea si TOOOOT!!! Felicitari! Esti superba!!!

Special Koko said...

Finally! Cineva care apreciaza pantalonii evazati! :))))

love the new haircut ♥

dressaddict said...

Imi place cu iti sta si cu buline, nu numai cu dungi ;)
Si mie imi plac de mor pantalonii evazati :)

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

Those are, I think, the perfect pair of jeans. Love them with the dotty blouse and the pop of colour from the necklace is great.

classiq said...

Your hair looks great a little shorter. I like the blouse.

Unknown said...

Imi place la nebunie geanta plic, are un aer de "elegant si casual"care se imbina perfect!


bisous

Eszter said...

I just got my hair cut a few days ago and I am now realizing it is very similar to yours...which means we both have great hair :)
Jeans look great on you, although one does not see you in them often

Lainey said...

I'm in love with that polka dot blouse! It's amazing looking on you.

Esther said...

Salve! Ca intotdeauna ador stilul tau. dar acum am o problema. Am nevoie de tine si de toti ceilalti. Va dau linkurile si o sa aflati mai multe. Fost coleg, Alex, 19 ani, are nevoie de o interventie chirurgicala pe cord, disponibila numai in Israel, suma enorma. Merita sa-l ajutati. Multumesc. Ne-ar prinde bine daca ati putea face de cunoscut cazul lui cat mai mult.http://pentruinima.blogspot.com/
http://oguradeaer.blogspot.com/2010/11/alexandru-curtasu.html

Anthea said...

You and your statement necklaces are just fab! Love this outfit!

Anonymous said...

thanks for helping me discover urban1972 :) good stuff ;)

Dani Freitas said...

Gorgeous outfit! It smells like vintage, sooo perfect! Loved Urban1972!
Thanks for sharing!
xoxo

Nicoleta said...

Foarteeeeee frumos!!!