Asos pants, Topshop top, Zara cardigan, H&M blet, vintage bag, Steve Madden shoes

©   Flavius Veliciu



Someone asked me that a few days ago...

It's over an hour now since I'm trying to define myself.

I mean, I know my likes, some of my flaws and some of my qualities.
I know that I like pretty girlie stuff and swimming , discovering little bistro's and old buildings but somehow I can't seem to find what really defines my essence.


Do you really know who you are?


17 comentarii:

fashion doctor said...

very beautyful!

Nancie said...

i think i know myself, but knowing who who are is a life long journey! looking fab. http://fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com

classiq said...

sometimes i think i know myself and yet another times I suprize myself by what I do, feel, think, so knowing yourself is long-term process. The tripes and nude shoes, two of my favorite items!

Gabriela Ciobanu said...

I think it's a process that takes a life time.
When the photos were taken? it's seems that it was a lovely weather. In bucharest, yesterday it was very cold; everything was freezed.

Fleur-de-Lis said...

Sometimes I think I do, and sometimes i really doubt it**

p.s. Great outfit :)

Jennifer S. said...

cute outfit!!! I love that belt..I have one just like it...

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

LahTeaDah said...

Very well out by nancie.... finding yourself takes a lifetime....

Great Post.... makes you think!

XOXO
Yours Truly

read me: www.lahteadah.blogspot.com
follow me: www.Twitter.com/QueenEarlGrey
stalk me: www.Facebook.com/Tairalyn.Ciulla

Anaivilo said...

Wow...deep question. That really is something to think about. But I think that if I know at least 60% I am fine :D

Iulia Romana said...

Era un citat super tare intr-o carte. Suna ceva de genu'..Faptul ca ma caut pe mine, este semnul ca deja m-am gasit :)

Stephanie said...

oh yes.. that's a really deep question.. hhmmm well I'm not able to give you an answer.. I have to think about it.. well sometimes I know 100% who I am, but there are days when I'm really insecure..

btw I love your outfit ;)

Don't forget to Live.Laugh.Love.
http://www.style1509.blogspot.com

Anna said...

not yet...still working on that:D

also...check out my blog when you have the time:D

love,
ANNA

Alice Sidorencu said...

Hey, ti-am descoperit blogul prin intermediul prezentarii tale pe "somethinglikeanna".
Imi place foarte mult si mai ales ma bucura faptul ca este blogul unei romance ;)
Keep it up with the good work!
Te voi urmari de acum incolo.
Poate si tu? :)

www.alicefashiondiary.blogspot.com

Poetry of the Day said...

cuuuuute outfit :D

Diva Forever said...

I don't care about this, but I know you're a great woman, beautiful, elegant, cool and absoluty fabulous !!!!!

Vanessa said...

This leaf/gold belt with the black and white stripe is smart and fresh looking! It takes a simple, elegant look up a notch even more.
I know what you mean about trying to verbalize who you are... at least style-wise... I can only say i know it when I see it!

Anna Pope said...

That olive green and the stripes - such a crazy yet perfect combination! Now this is why I adore your blog so very, very much :)

Annelie said...

Who says you have to know yourself right now? Maybe it's ok to wait until you are a lot older and then you are able to look back and see what you have learnt and pass that knowledge on... Just came back from Istanbul tonight :-)