why am I not surprized?!?
November 3, 2010


Zara boots, America Apparel blouse, H&M belt, vintage jewelry and skirt, Elena Ivan bracelets
 

Photos by Cornelia Gaie




After exact 5 minutes since I took these pics I fell right in front of my ex crush. He looked at me, started laughing
hysterically and helped me get up...Great !!!

And above all I lost my lollipop :/.

I declare myself the person with the most idiotic life! But it's fun , or at least I lie to myself that it is.











16 comentarii:

Arina said...

ce numar are masina din ultima poza? :D
Love the outfit :***

Fleur-de-Lis said...

oh well, don't worry..At least you fell with elegance and style :)
Really love the black and pink and the skirt is amazing***

Alina Tanasa said...

lovely!!!! i loveeee your outfit!!! you are hiper extra mega cool

Alice in vintageland said...

:))))Love the outfit! The skirt is gorgeous. This kind of things always happen to me too, super awkward but I’m sure you looked super cute and stylish while gracefully tipping and falling down:)

The Fairy Apprentice said...

Beautiful outfit, classy and elegant. Breakfast at Tiffany's. Well... before the accident, but don't worry, see the bright side of life: a better boyfriend, a better lollipop.

Selected Treasures said...

I love that belt!
www.selectedtreasures.blogspot.com/

Bianca said...

Your belt is absolutely divine! At least you fell looking super chic!

xoxo
bianca

Mici Mathonka said...

that skirt is totally PERFECT-length, color, shape! you took totally great! wow. such an inspirational!!

Denisa L said...

hahaha, it happens...I tend to hide when I spot an ex:))
where do you get all those pleated skirts??? they are gorgeous:x

ps: that's Arina's car?:))

Anna said...

I think this is one of your best outfits! I love the belt and the skirt!
and I always think that life is so much fun when is full of surprises! (ahem mostly good ones if possible:P)

Annelie said...

Gorgeous outfit!!

Special Koko said...

beautiful look, love the skirt..such a gorgeous color ♥

don't worry...it happens to all of us :)

:*

Jasmine P said...

love it :)

commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

very '70!so pretty

kisses
AzaharaJS

Nancie said...

lookin fab fab fab!! http://www.fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com

Gabriela C. said...

lovely skirt and belt!!!!