we are all MAD MEN here
November 9, 2010





Steve Madden shoes, vintage skirt, H&M belt/blouse/cardigan
Photos by Iunia Paul and Flavius Veliciu



I don't know about you people but my week is pretty Kafka like.





22 comentarii:

Sofi Moukidou said...

wow! you are amazing! love all your outfits!!! love this skirt and belt!!!

Arina said...

fabulous my love! this is just the way i like it! hey pretty lady! ;)

Annelie said...

Great outfit!!!

Chaucee said...

This outfit is so very french. LOVE it.

Fleur-de-Lis said...

Great top and cardigan**
Loving the textures :)
Hope your week turns out better than kafkian*

Unknown said...

OMG!!! i fell in love with that skirt.... and also i love arad cause is sa beautiful there with all coloured leaves. Gorgeous outfit!!...

Kate said...

Your skirt is absolutely stunning! Love the color & the pleats, and you've styled it perfectly! Gorgeous!

Jennifer S. said...

cute outfit! love your skirt.

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

The Fairy's Apprentice said...

Beautiful belt and very nice styling! So very 50's! Congrats!

Anaivilo said...

I adore the skirt! The shape and the color. Great choice, it looks very good on you! :D

Paige Rhianne said...

This outfits really pretty, lovely blog!
Thanks for commenting on mine much appriciated

http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

De Vero said...

Nice to take a walk in the park! I like the color of your skirt!

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I love this skirt. LOVE IT. It is the perfect length and color. It goes so well with this.

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

superb!

Lucy said...

You find such great vintage items--love the skirt!

And I can't believe that belt is H&M. Wow--I totally thought it was vintage.

Jasmine P said...

chic and classy!! love that skirt :)

commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com

Nancie said...

cute skirt, very chic!! http://www.fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com

MISSY S said...

i like your skirt. its beautiful!! <3
aand your gorgeous too.

Taradiddles of a Style on a Budget

Anonymous said...

That skirt is delicious. You look amazing!

▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

Anna Pope said...

You look like you should be staring in Mad Men episode and I love that <3

Anonymous said...

the skirt is so gorgeous!

great outfit *

Angela said...

Beautiful skirt!