think...pink ?!?
June 27, 2011









Zara shoes, Vena Cava skirt, American Apparel t shirt, Topshop hat and ring




Who said we can't have it all in life was an idiot...love, sex, money, friends, happiness, a sense of style, a cool home, music, art, travels, the only one responsible for your own happiness is yourself ... just free your mind and DREAM...


And now for the dirt...

I woke up at 6 AM this morning.

6 AM !!! I feel literally sick!


 


25 comentarii:

Denisa L said...

♥♥♥♥

Veronica Sticlaru said...

I just love this outfit: simple and clean. I must say that the ribbon makes the difference :)

The Hearabouts said...

Beyond cute! Love the hat ♥

Hugs,
S.

Mirona said...

I love the hat and especially its color! :)) I just bought from Asos a pair of vivid pink shoes, the exact same shade of your hat :)) I can't wait to get the package! Maybe we should walk side by side on the street, talk about co-ordination :)))

Zazuza's Gulaschsuppe said...

... but what a LOVELY hat!!

Stefana said...

I think these pictures may have just convinced me to wear a hat.. because the sun is bad for you :(

And I ALWAYS wake up at 6 am :P

A said...

LOVE your shoes and your hat! pretty color :)

dcresider said...

Simply chic. love your blog.

veronica said...

sandalele si palaria sunt bestiale poti sa le desconspiri originea?

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit, very classy
xx

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

He! so wonderful hat, perfect colour.

kisses
AzaharaJS

colorsdiary said...

omg, u look awesome :)
love the hat and the ring as well

Anaivilo said...

6 am, that is terrible. I love your hat , that pink is so juicy , I want to eat candy now! :D

Iulia said...

Stropul de culoare, palarioara, e must have!

Unknown said...

The hat color is amazing!! I bet you have pink thoughts right now.... I love the big bow :)
Kisses...

amintasfashion

Macy Young said...

I LOVE that hat! It looks great with the outfit!

http://www.toastsandspills.blogspot.com/

Boheme.Fille said...

Love how that hat pops! So chic!

LaReK said...

Love the hat, love the ribbon! So clean and elegant, I just love it!

Lainey said...

The hat is magnificent. I love the color. Brings such life to the outfit.

Anonymous said...

you look amazing!
love the hat, it's gorgeous :)

Stephanie said...

ana I just love your hat :D so beautiful, beautiful outfit & you are beautiful too :D

http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love.

Mikaela said...

That hat is so cute :))

xx
absofuckinglutely

Carolina said...

I'm soooo in love with this outfit! Especially with the sandals and the hat!!!

http://blonde-rose.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Omg , I just looove your hat!
The color is perfect ! :*

Sara said...

I love your hat - it's perfect in every way. As for what you said - I really hope you're right!:)