American Apparel tights, Topshop blouse, H&M bracelet




Good habits:

- drinking 10 glasses of wather /day
- reading a book / week
- doing a detox once a month
- dancing and laughing with Mittens on Sunday mornings (now it's Skype-ing with Mittens)
- buying only two dresses instead of  five, a bag, some shoes and lots of useless stuff
- buying flowers daily


Bad habits:

- always arriving late at the office
- procrastinating
- not going to the gym (but buying the pass every month)
- falling in love to often
- eating lots of cakes/macaroons/cupacakes/pastry
- redecorating my apartment once a week
- drinking lots of latte's (this is a new bad habit)
- waking up at night and eating sweets with my eyes closed
- loving every cat that I came across on the street
- spending to much money on...crap?!
- watching TV nonstop (when I came across one, no, I don't have one home, it's too dangerous)
- not having enough time to spend with the people I love
- being incapable of prioritizing 
- feeling sad with no reason
- living in a fairytale (though this might just mean that I'm autistic)
- still smoking (!!!)

I'm such a "mature" individual!


Memo:  Someone asked me where he could find Ioana's Jewelry line (I say someone cause it didn't leave a name), ok, here's the link
, send her an email, she's super sweet :)






21 comentarii:

Denisa L said...

so we have really similar bad habits, though I don't consider drinking lot's of latte's a bad habit, just a guilty pleasure;)

ps: ♥♥♥ u too!!!

Andreea said...

why on world, would you wanna be mature? what good does that bring you? equilibrium would be an asset indeed, maturity..not that much. Plus, is not the number, but the quality and you must admit that many of the bad habits are actually good ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh my love your list of bad habbits is so small comparing to that of others :) #no names here#
Plus there are a few of your bad habits that everybody does, so feel better we are all a bunch of procrastineters and latte drinkers, but if you have it without sugar is just a cup of happiness without calories. And FYI loving every cat needs to be put in the good habits list.
The bright side off falling love to often is that it gives u butterflies in the stomach each time.

Dani Freitas said...

I found it so cute to know you buy flowers every day. I also have the habbit of reading books and drinking lots of water, which is very good. Regarding the bad habbits, most of them are similar to mine! Mainly feeling sad with no reason and spending lots of money! :)
xoxox

colorsdiary said...

u are sooo not alone with bad habits! :P

Stefana said...

I believe our flaws are what really define us. And they're perfectly fine. Nobody is perfect and it's perfect that way :)

fashion doctor said...

mi-a placut mult cum ai scris...pup,frumoaso!

Unknown said...

I like your bad habits >:)
Nice photos ! :X

julia said...

"redecorating my apartment once a week?" - Why this is a bad habit for you? For me, this is a good habit it gives me energy and inspiration, and refresh my mind.

"buying only two dresses instead of five, a bag, some shoes and lots of useless stuff" - I'm wondering what trigger you to buy all those things?

Stephanie said...

well honestly, if I'd write such a list, the "bad habits" side would be longer too ;) but that might be because of the fact that we're really skeptical about ourselves ;) that's human.. but why is "redecorating your home" such a bad habbit? it just means that you like to decorate things and that you're getting bored if something stays the same.. I don't think thats bad ;)

http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.

Lidiya said...

We definitely have the same bad habits!! I love this outfit, your blouse is gorgeous =) xoxo
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

B. said...

latte's or any cafeine forms are a must not a bad habbit!!it's like wearing underwear or washing your teeth :|

Allie said...

ah i love your collar! and no tv, good for you! i should get rid of mine, it's on too much.

Anonymous said...

well, i also find myself in your sayings. especially in stoping by each kitten or doggy and say hello to them :) i just can't resist!
i know people think i'm nuts.
but i guess from time to time redecorating, procrastinating, eating goodies, latte's, still dreaming comes as a pure air and peace. we need that in order to live pretty.

and the sad part i get it more than anybody, i'm a specialist! but many many times it doesn't come to our own bad habits, cause it's not in our hands most of the times.

you're on the good path, no worries.
dearest,
a dreamer.

Sara said...

You're so incredibly cute you make me sick:))))))))))). But seriously now I feel I only have bad habits, the list is too long and embarrassing to reveal it but know you're a mature saint in comparison. Kisses:)

Laura Mashir said...

Your bad habits are not SO! bad actually.Well,maybe just smoking and being late!
p.s.Cute photoshoot!

diptea said...

Ha ha ha! Loved reading this post. And you look so beautiful, all prim and proper and English in this outfit. Very ladylike (as if you are nothing but!) I now pronounce you princess Ana-Maria! ^_^

Anonymous said...

i wake up and eat sweets with my eyes closed as well- sometimes i stand half-way into the refrigerator so I don't have to turn on the light. And the only reminder are empty skittles bags I found around the bed in the morning... The horror!

Anonymous said...

I eat sweets in the middle of the night too, usually half-way into the fridge with my eyes closed -because the light is too strong- and wander back to sleep. Only reminder are the empty skittles bags I find around my bed in the mornings...
Cool blog! <3

Anonymous said...

Ana, apreciez foarte mult gusturile tale, si in materie de decoratiuni interioare. Ma poti ajuta cu niste link-uri pe care mi le-ai sugera pentru decorarea unui apartament, sau cu ceva idei despre magazine din timisoara in care pot gasi lucruri faine?

Merciii
te pup,
o admiratoare :)

Anonymous said...

eu as face un nou 'good habit' in a posta ceva mai des! ;) love your blog!