a secret about a secret
June 22, 2011









 
Zara shoes, Topshop dress, H&M bag, jewelry vintagebazar.ro



Word of the day: controversy/controversial

 Definition: a prolonged public dispute, debate, or contention; disputation concerning a matter of opinion.
                 controversial adj : marked by or capable of arousing controversy.


Controversial people:

- Lucrezia Borgia
- Luisa Casati
- Anne Boleyn
- Richard III of England
- Elizabeth Bathory
- Sigmund Freud
- Salvador Dali

But the most juicy controversy is the one close to your home...and in this city,  that's a secret about a secret ;)


Yes, I know, the LIKE button is broken.



23 comentarii:

Anonymous said...

love thi dress, love thi shades, u are soooo pretty and summery

The Hearabouts said...

Gorgeous dress! And those ivy-covered walls <3

Hugss!

Anaivilo said...

Oh you made me curious, haha:)) I love this dress on you, it looks really great, the colors are perfect!

April said...

That dress is beautiful! Love the print on it!

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

hahahaha, word of the day??? hahaha
wonderful dress, amazing print

kisses
AzaharaJS

Mrs. C said...

Wow! Love this dress and you look beautiful!!! What a fun bag too! I've got some relationship advice posted today :) Loving your blog!!

www.MrsCapretta.com
Recipes Marriage Fashion

paislea said...

i love your dress!!

allister bee blog

Camilla L. said...

Your dress is beautiful!! You look so feminine and chic!

Come to see my last post. Dedicated to Summer ;)

http://bonton-camilla.blogspot.com/

colorsdiary said...

such a cool and fresh outfit! love it!!!

Anonymous said...

Ador rochia!! <3

Manecoarse said...

Oh, so lovely.

Boheme.Fille said...

Gorgeous dress, you look simply wonderful! I saw you at the Diva Hair event, you looked so, so cute!

Gabriela Ciobanu said...

I love your Audrey alike sunglasses!

Stefana said...

You watch "The Borgias", I take it?

I recently worked on a project featuring the Borgia family. No time to watch the series though.

Bri said...

fabulous maxi dress, the print is gorgeous and so stunning on you!

sohirach said...

what a great blog! wonderful post. :) if you are in the mood for some yummy food check out my most recent post. your mouth will water. ;)

follow me?
www.so-hi.blogspot.com

Mihaela Gurău said...

Gorgeous photos and dress!

Anonymous said...

beautiful dress :)

De Vero said...

Lovely!

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

Stephanie said...

This dress is adorable! Love the colors :D :D

Stephanie
Live.Laugh.Love.
http://www.style1509.blogspot.com

Zazuza's Gulaschsuppe said...

oh, how summery! gorgeous!

two birds said...

this dress is the perfect summer dress. comfy, casual, yet elegant and so bright and fun. you look fabulous!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable dress!! I'm in love!