
Zara blouse, vintage statement necklace, House of Harlow bracelet, Levi's Jeans
I saw a little documentary yesterday.
Got me thinking about what I know now and it would have been useful to know when I was twenty years old.
Dear 20 years old me,
- live for yourself and be careful how you treat others, you'll lose the people you care the most but gain so many others that care the most about you.
- don't spend all your money on cardigans, you'll have 47 by the time you are 26 and you'll only use 8 of them
- QUIT LAW SCHOOL, you'll hate being a lawyer
- eat more greens and stop smoking
- it's ok if people think that you're not that strong, you really aren't! So stop acting like you are.
- you think this is a cliche but "never stop dreaming"
- STOP DRINKING SO MANY COCKTAILS, your skin will look like crap a few years from now.
- everything you feel is temporary so this will pass too
- buy a bike, now!
and the most important...
Dear 20 years old me,
STOP WORRYING, all your dreams will come true, you just have to figure out what you really want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























21 comentarii:
oh so cute! i love this :)
Great list and photos!
http://de-vero.blogspot.com
Aww ce dragut! I'm 20 deci a picat ca o manusa:) Partea cu 'Quit law school' a fost in your face dat fiind faptul ca aveam de gand sa ma apuc de drept:D Frumos!
Ana, this list is great! It makes me think how our priorities change during our live.
XXX
it's a relieve to read your post. it's inspiring and helpful since find the fact that i'm 20 :)
thanks ;)
http://zahramahdiatari.blogspot.com/
thank you for sharing!
♥
Lovely post!
Nice photos, as well (mm, broccoli & leopard-print socks ♥)
Hugs,
S.
Very nice and inspirational. I think I will make myself a letter like this when I'll be older , haha :))
I love your necklace!!!
If you wanna contemplate the green and the nature come to see my latest post in the park ;) http://bonton-camilla.blogspot.com/
Have a nice day!!!
I'm drooling over those books!
You hit home with this one, I sometimes think my life would be so much better if I knew then what I know now, 5 years later, maybe go back even further and write a letter to the 16 years old me.
You're pretty great just like you are and the mistakes from your past make you who you are now. Many kisses:)
cat se simpatice sunt sosetele :)!
ff tare!!!
:)
Lista asta ar trebui sa o pun intr-un loc in care sa o vad zi de zi :D
Love this post!
I absolutely love this post!Love your look!xoxo
I agree on all of them! My only problem is how do I figure out what I really want? Ahhh...
Din acest motiv te iubesc eu pe tine...cateva dintre ele le-am facut si inca le fac.aia cu:QUIT LAW SCHOOL e facuta deja:))
te pup si felicitari
f tare chestia asta;)
Wondefully true! :-)
Just reading the new Chuck Klosterman book, eating the dinosaur and he gives the Q: If you had 15 seconds in which to make a phone call to your 16yr old self, what would you say?
He doesnt think anyone uses this well, but I think I would.
i admit!
after seeing your photos a while ago, i had an imediate desire for those biski, which i haven't tasted for about 2-3 years.
and i love all your fluffyness there!
and your socks.
uhm, and many other things :)
Post a Comment