Snobbish Fav
June 9, 2011








This is my fav dress from Snobbish Breakfast- Summer Edition (which you will see soon).

You've seen me wearing it when we were at Carol Parc Hotel and some of you at Adela's wedding, which took place in that same day (pics soon)

What do you think? Do you like it? It's suited for summer open air parties?


P.S. sorry for the weird faces but the sunlight  was killing me.
P.S. nr. 2 : Don't you think Ruxandra's  pics are absolutely magical??!? <3






26 comentarii:

Andreea Blaj said...

Sunt perfecte!

Анна said...

stunning!! natural and delicate

Petra said...

Rochia ca rochia, dar motoreta din spate e perfecta! E o Vespa nu?

A said...

este atat de eleganta..:X

Camilla L. said...

Elegant and chic, I love your dress!!

If you want to see something about summer come to see the last post on my new blog http://bonton-camilla.blogspot.com

Have a nice day

Anaivilo said...

Gorgeous! I really love the shape and the front details, very classy and chic! :D

Alice in vintageland said...

You look stunning and I thing the dress is perfect for summer parties or anything else! :)

Special Koko said...

love it! can't wait to see the others :X

Veronica Sticlaru said...

First, I don`t think you have a weird face, you are really sweet :) Second, the dress is perfect for summer open air parties. I have even recommended you to a few colleagues who opt for long dresses at the college prom.

P.S: i will wear a LBD :)

Kisses,
Veronica
www.vboutique.ro

De Vero said...

Oh Ana, you are pure elegance!

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

colorsdiary said...

you look great, the dress is awesome :)

Unknown said...

The dress is perfect...color ,length and the way you wear it...amazing.!!

Eszter said...

THE DRESS IS GORGEOUS, SIMPLY ELEGANT

Oana said...

Oau! Perfect:)

Biju.Brill said...

Extrem de diafana si feminina! Faptul ca "atinge" podeaua o face si mai romantica....Very very nice!

Alexandra said...

can't see Ruxandra's pics ...hm ...

but this dress is really nice on you (as seen in my pic with you :D ) . I like the bow on the chest ,it flatters you a lot.


alexandra @
shoependant.blogspot.com

The Hearabouts said...

Gorgeous dress! I love it! And adorable hairstyling and accessories, as well :)

Hugs,
S.

Neris said...

Love the dress, so simple and elegant! Happy weekend!

Fashion Fractions

Louise (Fifth Sparrow) said...

Such a pretty dress, so elegant and chic!
And that pink Vespa is so completely adorable... can I have it, please?!
Can't wait to see the rest of the Summer Collection! xx

Alina said...

Gorgeous dress!It looks perfect on you!xoxo

LORDON said...

love everything about it, the color, the length, the bow, FAB!

those tricks said...

I love this dress!
I'd throw a belt on and probably shorten it after a few wears to get some extra life out of it.

Unknown said...

superba rochie!!

Aura said...

the dress is absolutely beautiful

miss twinkletoes said...

The dress is beautiful! So pratical but really elegant- lively asusual!

Www.twinkletoes-goldangles.blogspot.com

Pich and Roor said...

I LOVE IT!! YOu look absolutely beautiful & I wouldn't typically think of that color for a summer dress but it really does work!! The cute little pink bike makes me want to go take a trip to the beach!