People, meet Eric!
He just sends me flowers and kisses me on the cheek...for now! I'm kidding Delia :)




 I just went for a short visit. 
Well, it lasted the whole weekend.

Did you see Delia's hydrangeas? The whole yard if full of them.

So, in the next order, here's my recipe for a sunny/dreamy weekend : 
         
         wake up, check your emails*, call your friends, stay in the sun (using sun screen ofc), check your emails, play in the pool, eat healthy, ok, ok, and a little junk, check your emails, drink retro Cola, go for a bicycle ride, play dress-up, check your emails, read a little, dream a little, check your emails, watch some Marylin movies and in the end, not before you have checked your emails for the last time, listen to crickets and dream.

The next day...you wake up and do that all over again!

*check emails = this is the 21st century's curse, you are always bound to your job, even when you're not there!




26 comentarii:

Andrei Iacob said...

*sometimes, pretend you forgot your passwords..it's the secret ingredient to your recipe :)

Anaivilo said...

Oh yes you seemed to have a great time. I really love that blue top, I wanted to buy it for myself but it just didn't look that great on me. Love the cat too! :D

Anda Zelenca said...

Superbe pozele!:X

Closet Fashionista said...

Loving these photos! and yep...even when I'm on vacation I check my emails and stuff, I just can't stay away, haha
http://www.closet-fashioinista.com

Andra said...

M-am indragostit de rochita (sau bluzita? hmm) albastra:) Si se vede ca Eric o sa fie un heartbreaker haha

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

he, I love stripes amd Coke, jeje

kisses
AzaharaJS

Mani said...

Loooove the blue blouse....perfect for summer!

hugs and kisses by Mani.

Anonymous said...

Adorabila bluza si palaria, iar de gentuta nu mai spun<3

Bloggy Betty♥♥♥

Tamara said...

Hi!!!!

Love your blog, follow you ;)

Kiss

Anonymous said...

E super colieru cu pietricele corai.. imi poti spune te rog de unde l-ai luat? :)
Multumesc!

PRÊT - À - PORTER said...

Hi Ana I loved your blog and am following ... bye!

out of order said...

I adore that hat, I can't find a floppy one that doesn't have a huge brim! And I can't believe that dandelion is real; it's humongous!!


<3 Meghan

Alexandra said...

that sounds so lovely , staying in the sun, drinking coke from retro bottles and wearing that nice wide sleeve blouse ! Plus the e-mail checking , which I constantly do , even if I don't have a terrible job or expect any emails :)

alexandra @
shoependant.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

hei nu am mai trecut demult pe la blogul tau, postarile din urma sunt minunate ca si cea in cauza de altfel. Imi place la nebunie culoarea electrica a bluzitei cu maneci vaporoase.
Frumoase fotografiile
ps:sa stapanesti cu placere tableta Apple


xoxo tbc:*

Alina said...

You look gorgeous, as always!xoxo

B. said...

Ana,cum le cheama pe 'hydrangeas' in romana?:))

colorsdiary said...

this post is so cool:)

Jelena Zivanovic said...

U look lovely, I love that blue blouse and stripes!!:) I guess u really had enjoyable weekend!;)
kisses
Jelena
http://glamfabchameleon.blogspot.com/

Rebecca said...

Love this photo spread. Tres elegant!

Chloe said...

Looks like a beautiful weekend!

xoxoxoo
chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

Michelle Lee said...

love the photos as always
and even though you are still checking emails for your job it seems like you had and are going to have amazing weekends!

pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Zazuza said...

oh, the beautiful life :)

Unknown said...

Oh God, I love your hat ! Ypu look so nice.

Angelina said...

this blue blouse is great!!
and that boy is so cute!

LaReK said...

Beautiful blue!

Tamara said...

Hi!!
Amazing photos :D:D

Muakkkkk