There is a special place in Bucharest...when I say "special" I really mean it.
Now, you may ask yourself why I think of it to be so special. Well, there are various reasons, for example : they have the finest chocolate and the most healthy drinks (yes, yes, I mean wine ofc), the location is so chic and cozy that you may never want to leave and ofc they have the sweetest, real flavored, without chemicals ice cream in Bucharest.
No, this is not paid promo add, we really saw how their ice cream is being made(and everybody can see it), they have fresh fruits, REAL FRESH FRUITS, and suddenly it's 23 PM, you are in love(with the ice cream, do not panic), you get out of bed, get dressed and walk the whole boulevard just to have a taste of Venchi's strawberry ice cream.
So, naturally, we screamed with joy when they said they want to display a Snobbish Breakfast dress in their window. Ioana's statement necklaces where love at first sight and they are the perfect match for our dresses.
So from now on, every week, you can see a new Snobbish Breakfast dress and also a different statement necklace when you go and buy your favorite ice cream or enjoy a glass of wine.
We really feel honored for being picked to display there, so THANK YOU :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















16 comentarii:
wow! congrats! it really looks like a special place!
e de pe calea victoriei? dak da , e chiar in spatele cabinetului.pup
Amazing, congrats! Gonna visit soon :).
ah, an awesome combination!
Love how the Snobbish Breakfast dress fits perfectly with the style of the shop :) and that ice cream looks deliciousss. Kisses!!
That is amazing! Congrats, the dress really fits with the store, and I now want to buy that icecream, sounds delicious!
Definitely gonna visit it for: icecream, to see a "live" Snobbish Breakfast dress and just to know I've been somewhere your awesome self has been :D
Wow what a beautiful shop and the gelato just looks delectable!
Thx for sharing.
robyn
boluxe.wordpress.com
I'm italian: Venchi is a so good chocolate!!! I love it!!
I've opened a blog a few days ago, come to see it if you want. I hope you like it
http://bonton-camilla.blogspot.com/
Have a nice day
this is great news, Venchi is adorable place.
I have just one word for this post. "YUMM"!! :-)
This looks like such an amazing store, you are right! The pictures are so pretty and everything looks so delicate and wonderful.
Pantofii rosii sunt mai mult decat superbi si putin spus minunati:X:X
lovely pictures and that pearls necklace is amazing!
Bloggy Betty ♥♥♥
Pantofi, rochii, coliere si ciocolata?! Killer combination! :)
The necklaces are soo cute !
Post a Comment