Zara blouse, H&M skirt, Veronique's Boutique's brooch

Pictures by Tudor Nica






Veronica sent over this awesome and creative brooch. I'm totally in love. Do you like it? You can order it here.


Status: Still hectic, office, home, relocation(I finally found an apartment!), shooting the Snobbish Breakfast Chapter 2 collection , decorating my house and others, reading lots of reports, meeting Tomita (who is the bulding cat) and he sleeps with me, pfff, Super will go mad, falling in love, then realising that it was just my impression, then falling in love again, Mittens and the child, sh and vintage stores, focusing on eating raw and quiting smoking and , and...and...

I neglected the blog these past few weeks, I feel bad because of that, it was the only thing that made me somehow responsible and organized.

But on worries, now, with the movement and all of that, let's hope things will go back to normal, whatever that means in my world...



.



9 comentarii:

Taiga said...

OMG! I can't believe you're a raw foodist! Actually, now that I think about it, how could you not be? Awesome people are always eating smart.

I attempted eating only raw food but quickly realized the raw food we have never contains enough nutrients because it's still treated with chemicals so it looses a lot of it's properties. Best raw food will always be the so-called "bio/eco" food, preferably grown in your own back yard, treated not with chemicals - only with love. As this method is not available to me and as I have lost 3 heard earned kilograms in one week attempting to eat raw, I unfortunately gave it up but I will surely try it again when I'll be able to grow my own or eat bio food with healthy nutrients :D

I admire you utterly and completely :X

fashion doctor said...

superb jaboul!am si eu.pup

Veronica Sticlaru said...

Pff multumesc din suflet, Ana! you made my day! :* :* :* Imi pare bine ca ti-ai gasit un apartament in care sa locuiesti. Sunt convinsa ca dupa ce vei termina de decorat va arata minunat!

Anaivilo said...

Oh I hope your stress is nearly gone..it's troublesome relocating. The brooch is so classy and lovely! Very romantic :D

Ruxandra said...

Oh, ma bucur ca ti-ai gasit un apartament.Acum asteptam poze cu designul noii tale locuinte, nu?

colorsdiary said...

i am glad u found an apartment, hope soon everything will be in order for you.

i actually enjoy living in disorder :))

denise

Alina said...

I absolutely love your blog!You are amazing!

xoxo,
Alina

http://mysilkfairytale.blogspot.com/

My Fashion Tale said...

I love that brooch! wow...I admire you, but I don't think I'll ever give up meat...I love my fat, delicious steak :)
xoxo
Ana

Stephanie said...

congrats on the apartment :D
that's great ;)

I really love the brooch :D so cute!

http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.