C is for Cardigans
April 13, 2011





Zara shoes, Tabio tights, vintage dress, Accessorize necklace




I'm focused on becoming a real grownup lately and start becoming more responsible with my spending. Most of the time I succeed in doing that without whining. Or sometimes I just let go and shop like there's no tomorrow. The next day I feel bad and give them all away to other people who really needs them. Last week some homeless told me that he can't wear my new Zara pink pants because she will look like a traffic light, pffff.



But there's one thing that really gets to me when it comes to shopping, and it's just because I know that they are versatile, comfy, statement like and you can't never have enough...yes, I'm talking about
cardigans.


On this principle and lying to myself that I need some new ones I started shopping again. And because I don't have a life anymore and I can't seem to find the time to do, well, pretty much nothing I started shopping online of course.


After an hour and a half I had 6 new ones and not a penny on my card. So when I found this
I was already broke and sad. So I had to run down the stairs to the financial department to beg for my payment.


If you look closely you can see
that they have our fav casual brands there, and all that decorations and chic furniture (btw, I'm over the "shabby chic" period, must redecorate), it's like an universal online store.


I for one made a list of things I have to purchase...next month, cause the lady from the financial department said she already gave me my salary for July and we are in April...




Ohhh, I'm a "genius", just remembered that I have to post this.Remember this post?! Congrats guys, send me an e mail with the address and your name so that I know where to send it






16 comentarii:

Anonymous said...

Arati superb in poze! Imi place tinuta foarte mult! Cat despre cumparaturi, ce pot sa zic? Nu mai intra in magazine (nici reale, nici virtuale). E greu, stiu.
Eu momentan am o obsesie cu ojele. E grav! Trebuie sa ma gandesc la un plan de a inceta achizitionarea acestora dar inaintre trebuie sa-mi cumpar o nuanta pe care mi-o doresc de ceva timp. :))

Anonymous said...

the dress is darling!

Beebs said...

I love your dress and shoes! Awesome outfit as always!! xxxxx

A said...

Imi place foarte mult rochia ta, iti sta superb!

Chaucee said...

yay, i can see your photos again! for the longest time they wouldn't load.

anyways. LOVE the dress! the cut is just adorable.

enie meenie said...

i want to steal your dress :)

lol the homeless person!

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

for my wedding, I lost a lot of updates.
but your always so beautiful and great dresses in the previous post

kisses
AzaharaJS

Angelina said...

you are gorgeous! great dress!

paislea said...

that dress is amazing. i need it!!!!!

allister bee blog

Kirsten @ Triple Max Tons said...

Wow, I just came across your blog and love it! Your style is so inspiring, and that dress looks beyond amazing on you! The color is killer, and the eyelet details are so awesome. Bravo!!!

Orjen said...

Hey, Ana!

I am officially a shopaholic, too, and the worst thing is that I am well aware of it. I guess it's pretty obvious we turn to shopping for lack of better things in our lives, in order to compensate for what's missing. It's sad but we only hurt ourselves by spending all our money on useless junk.

I wrote a little about it and started my own healing therapy (hopefully):

http://naked-sets.blogspot.com/2011/04/useless-things-i-spent-money-on-april.html

Laura Chiriţă said...

FOARTE frumoasa rochia! Eu am o intrebare existentiala in privinta mea in ultima vreme, si cu siguranta se aplica si in cazul tau: Oare cand vom incepe sa ne responsabilizam cheltuielile?:)))

Zazuza said...

Ana, unde e notiune de shopping consciously pe care o dezbateam mai acum vreo luna pe fb?! :)) but I'm with you, girl, I'm with you! two new shirts and a t-short that says something about my blog :)). hugs!

colorsdiary said...

ah, i love cardigans too, i never seem to have enough!


denise

Eszter said...

I actually checked out the on line store you mentioned and I can't believe the prices for furniture, some of the stuff is a real steal! So thanks for turning me on to it!

Vanessa said...

Love the dress! Beautiful color!