



'


When the guys at Boutique du Pain asked us to present our dresses there we wanted to say "no".
But because the owners are such nice persons and the place is our favorite place to go and eat and ofc because we are the perfect example of feminine indecision and confusion we said "YES".
But because the owners are such nice persons and the place is our favorite place to go and eat and ofc because we are the perfect example of feminine indecision and confusion we said "YES".
It was hectic because it was our first event and we hadn't any idea of what we should do.
We did it all in two days. Adina and I constantly shouting at each other and at others. Then laughing, then shouting again :). I think that's why we function so well, we laugh a lot.
We did it all in two days. Adina and I constantly shouting at each other and at others. Then laughing, then shouting again :). I think that's why we function so well, we laugh a lot.
Well, we hope you had a great time. The event wasn't meant to be like a fashion show. We wanted a warm atmosphere where our friends could have a glass of wine and enjoy our dresses.
A very important mention: The real credit should go to our friends who helped us immensely. And after this event we will only purchase our decorations from BAMBOO.
It's not because they were the official partner of our event but because they proved themselves to be the perfect example of quality products at the best prices.
Thank you for attending and see you next time :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























11 comentarii:
you get to see your creations in a shop! how cool is that !!?! I am so amazingly proud and happy for you ! May many such events and accomplishments come your way,my dear <3
alexandra @
shoependant.blogspot.com
awesome pics. ;-))
x
bloo.
http://bloo90fashion.blogspot.com
small steps create big events, i m glad you had a chance to show the world once again how talented you are
denise
I love all, the skirt, the shoes and the necklace
so winderful
kisses
AzaharaJS
congrats!:*
Ana, thanks so much for your comment, I appreciate it! Your dresses are so pretty and I love the necklaces you have them paired with. The event looked very fun and filled with friends, it looks like it came together nicely in just 2 days!
http://junqueinthetrunkseattle.blogspot.com/
Danielle
ooohhh congratulations Anna!!! I knew that you will get it!
kisses!
congrats, Ana! that is such a lovely news!
We love the pleated skirts!!!
So cute!
Check us out!
KIPITOK
www.kipitok.com
www.kipiblog.com
Absolutely wonderful! I can't stop following you and your blog! The colors are amazing and the atmosphere....even greater! Congrats!
Wow!! it looks like a great day!! they have amazing dresses, simple, chic :D ... Thanks for sharing !!!!!
Following :D found you at the facebook group.
Kisses,
www.amintasfashion.blogspot.com
Post a Comment