







And the beautiful Adela


Zara shoes, mom's skirt(that now is mine! mwhahhhaaaaa, and Adela made it shorter 4 me, we left it without a hem line, do you think it's cooler like this?), Primark blouse, vintage brooch I did some blogging...on my blog.
Last year I was all about girlie stuff and pink. Well, because people change, and because we evolve, now I hate pink and all the sugary sweet colors, sorry, I'm old(er) (TRAGIC but true) I have to act like it, or at least give up some parts of my girlie self, I overdosed for too long.
Yeahhh, forget everything I just told you, these flowers totally won my heart yesterday.
On the "Personal Shopper" matter : Yes, the service is still free even if you don't buy anything (wink).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















14 comentarii:
You look gorgeous...as always!
You look gorgeous...as always!
LOVELY....U LOOK SO SWEET....LOVE THE WAY U ACCESORIEZE YOUR OUTFITS...
FAB <3<3<3
SPEAKING OF FAB...STOP BY MY BLOG U HAVE A PRIZE...COUSE YOUR BLOG IS FAB <3
HOPE U LIKE IT
KISSESSS GORGEOUS
HAVE A HAPPY WEEK
GABRI
lovely sweater! absolutely lovely!
terrific outfit! I love the undone hem, I tend to do that with all the jersey skirts I make ;) Lazy...
daca tu esti ''old'' , e cum sunt? beautiful outfit and photos!xo
I am loving the outfit! Hand-me-downs are awesome, especially when they are from mom. <3
And Adela is super beautiful. My regards to her.
Love,
Dip-tea
http://diptea-esque-ish.blogspot.com/
hey growing old doesn't imply growing out of pink! and by the way, some women don't get older, they get better!
I'm totally with you on the pink---I already look young as it is, I don't need to take any more years off. Oh and I loved the post about the personal shopping. I'm in the US though, so I think I might have to find my own over here!
http://junqueinthetrunkseattle.blogspot.com/
Danielle
i love those flowers!
This is such an adorable post...love the cute cardigan and the bracelet on the coffee cup :)
Love, Natasha aka Ruparee
http://ruparee.blogspot.com/
vai, cum am putut sa nu ma exprim vis-a-vis de pantofii rosii?! luv 'em!
You look so springtime-y and lovely in these photos! And that ring is so pretty!
I'm inlooooove with your outfit! Superba as always!
Post a Comment