Mirror , mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all? The Snobbish Breakfast half
Adina Grapa. btw what are you doing there Adina?!?




See??!?! You where there !



as I said...the only accessory you need this Easter



We made it !



And it's all because of these people!

So thank you 4 everything. And please accept my public apologies for stressing you and shouting all the time (yes Adela, I know that you can't hear anymore).

I'll show you the result next week.

What should I wish you guys for Easter?!?
Ahh I know..
.just smile,THINK POSITIVE and remember that you are special.

Cheesy or not ... fairy tales do come true, and the Easter bunny EXISTS...it's ADELA COMAN


.

9 comentarii:

kate said...

Fun photos! I am in love with that white dress!! Happy Easter!
velvet cupcakes

De Vero said...

Felicitari pentru release! Superba colectie!!

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

Delia said...

Draga mea Ana,
astept poze!!! si imi pare atat de rau ca n-am putut sa fiu acolo...mii de saruturi din departari si un Paste Fericit!

Anaivilo said...

Oh gorgeouus event and dresses! I really wish I could've been there ;))

LaReK said...

I love your blog, you have master looks!

Oh, and I got a smile too, ok? (:

Kisses,

LaReK
www.larekisses.blogspot.com

Mizteach said...

Felicitari! si Sarbatori Fericite! and yes...the Easter Bunny does exist! I'm with you on that

Stephanie said...

haha :D cute pictures ;) oh yes the easter bunny does exist ;)

http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.

Zazuza said...

I wish you a happy Easter, just like yourself :)!

* WOLF STYLE * said...

abia ast sa vad rezultatele....ti-am imprumutat o poza ..cea cu take a smile...hope u dont mnde ;):)...
i´ll poste it on fb ...love it....
wish this was all it takes for people to smile...:)
kissesss sweetie...
u r doing a fab job <3