instant filtered life
April 6, 2011

the perfect bouquet Say "hi" to Tomita (can't get him out of my apartment) " I'm so proud of this outfit" Late nights at the office Delia is my bigger sister Snobbish Breakfast 2 Why didn't you tell me sooner?!?! I think I like you too ! Girlie stuff Some quiet moments after the relocation


How to avoid the line at the bank



I'll be there!






7 comentarii:

Veronica Sticlaru said...

Instant toughts:
-Tomita is kindda fat :))but he is uber cute
- even before I read your post I thought to order pizza (so yours looks very appetizing)
- can`t wait to see your new collection
- good tip: "How to avoid the line at the bank":D

Kisses

www.vboutique.ro

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love this post! :)
When can we buy sth from the Snoobish Breakfast II.? :)
P. S. Still no reply from I became addicted.. :(

Bo3mia said...

Hi!

Tomita is a cutie!
Can't wait to see your new collection, I'm sure it will be fab!
Love all girlie stuff and the pic. :)

p.s. Pizza is the best!

out of order said...

I presume things are going well for you, lady? Yay!!!

<3

Junque In The Trunk said...

I am in love with the bow ring paired with the very sparkly one next to it! So cute!

http://junqueinthetrunkseattle.blogspot.com/

Danielle

colorsdiary said...

seems you ve been so busy lately. i love the photos!

denise

Anonymous said...

hey hey Ana-Maria...
uite inca un blogger din R.M a scris despre tine))
http://no-name-fashion.blogspot.com/2011/04/snobbish-breakfast-dresses.html
succes cu priectul :*