I'll tell you tomorrow maybe how a cardigan made me fall in love with...a person/city.
I was planning on doing that today but since I have a job and a hectic life ofc that I don't have the time anymore because I have to run to a meeting, grr.
About the pics: it was a perfect Saturday, even if I had too many cocktails the night before (sigh).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



















28 comentarii:
Relaxare pe plaja, ascultand valurile marii... ;)
Ce poze frumoase! Ma faci sa-mi fie dor de mare!
Superb... atmosfera, outfitul...pur si simplu superb!
You look perfect! :)
P. S. Still no reply from I became addicted.. :((
ah, vara, soare...
tocmai m-ai convins sa cumpar cardiganul asta...
Asta e Marea Neagra? aproape ca m-ai convins sa ma duc s-o vad in urmatoarea vacanta acasa...
aw the scenery is beautiful, as is your top and cardi!
Foarte frumoase pozele:X..sunt facute la mare la noi?
esti minunata ca de obicei, iar outfiturile tale sunt pe masura.
Apropo imi plac balerinii la nebunie
Gorgeous! I love the floral print on the cardigan, it looks so sweet ;) Super pictures at the beach, oh I miss it...
Ohh Ana la mare la soare! Sperbe fotografi! Abia astept vara!
http://de-vero.blogspot.com
love, love, love your top, where did you get it from?
beautiful pictures :D I just love your top!
http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.
fab pictures....muuaaakkkk
gabriela
Perfect Saturday, indeed! love love love!
chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com
i miss sunny weather and the beach...:(
denise
I love your cardigan and the ruffled top.
I've been longing for warm weather and these photos transported me right to paradise on the beach :) They're beautiful, and you looking stunning in them. Your bob is absolute perfection (I'm so envious!) and I love the shot of your shoes, not to mention your tri-coloured camera. Just lovely!
xox,
Cee
http://cocoandvera.blogspot.com
Love your cardigan and the tiered lace tank :)
www.featherfactor.com
Beautiful photos! Where is this?
Foarte foarte draguta bluza!
Beautiful pictures and love the scenery
x
Steph
lovely outfit!
i love the entire post! the pictures are beautiful, you outfit is very stylish, it makes me get OBSESSED with summer (it's still cold in Canada)!!!
http://www.blonde-rose.blogspot.com
I love the cardigan! Is that THE ONE? Looks like you had a very relaxing day at the beach, I could definitely use one of those!
http://junqueinthetrunkseattle.blogspot.com/
Danielle
I love your flowery cardigan and you make me want to go to the sea side asap!:)
I love your hat!
Post a Comment