Hello people,
long time no see huh? Again.
Adjusting in a new city takes time and lots of navigation systems.
But telling you my stupid adventures will have to wait cause I wanna tell you something funny...
A while ago I started receiving some malicious comments from a little frustrated person. My other friends who blog told me that they had the same problem.
So, if you wanted so badly to hear my response little nobody, here it is:
It doesn’t matter what you think about the way I write, or the way I dress because I happen to think that it’s healthy to have self confidence. And I have. A lot. . And I like being me and having fun with clothes, with all the reactions that come with that.
So keep visiting cause you’ll make me more page views.
And while I’ll still be me, surrounded by people who love this blog and my style you’ll remain...well, exactly what you are... ANONYMOUS !
That reminds me...a big thank you to envy.ro for writing an article about me, to Maria who also did a piece about my blog on Fashiony.ru , which is a Russian site and on her blog and when Simina asked me if she could write a post about me she really made my day.
Thanks so much to all of you for reminding us that it doesn't matter what others say but how you feel and enjoy life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















25 comentarii:
I really like your dress, the details on it are so nice! Have a wonderful day!
Ignore that crap.
You are great and we know it:*
Imi place foooarte mult tinuta!!
Felicitari pentru articole!
Persoana anonima cred ca e lasata fara replica! :P
I said it once and I'll say it again: don't let the bastards grind you down! :))
welcome to bucharest! and don't worry about the mean people because they are just frustrated!
Hei...nu ai inghetat de frig??...Imi place mult rochita!! ..si imi place ceea ce faci!...Bravo!
Oh..there will always exist such people. It's good that you have self-confidence, that is important. You look lovely here, the dress is so chic! :D
eu am patit la fel cu fel de fel de anonimi.asta e,multa lume frustrata.arati formidabil,iti sta bine cu parul strans.outfit-ul e superb,ce sa mai scriu,nu am cuvinte-j'adore!
Haha de cand am vazut in Tabloul de bord (parca asa se numeste :P ) ca a aparut o noua postare pe HSC m-am gandit "Long time no see, Ana!":D Cum ti se pare Bucurestiul? cam fring in ultima vreme, nu? cat despre postarile anonime, pentru mine nu au absolut nicio valoare, asa ca nu ar trebui sa le iei in seama. Daca cineva chiar ar avea ceva interesant (chiar si rautacios) de zis atunci si-ar lasa numele.
Kisses,
Veronica
You look wonderful! Welcome to Bucharest! As for the haters, just ignore them, I think that's the best punishment for this kind of people. Who give a flying crap what they think! Again - lovely outfit!:) Kisses
heyyyy, ce mult ai lipsit...
mi-a placut P.S.))nice...
acum cred ca ma gasesti...
postul cu interviul in romana este aici:
http://margantzovka.wordpress.com/2011/01/20/interviu-cu-ana-maria/
team pupat)
Love the details on your dress. Sorry to hear you're getting negative comments. You have the right attitude to dealing with it.
Love this look - so crisp and chic
I love seeing your experimentation! It's both refreshing and inspiring to see the lovely and original outfits that bloggers come up with.
And I love this look--so chic and streamlined.
te-ai mutat in bucuresti? de tot?
nice to see you again! Great job, don't care with mean people. How are things in Bucharest? :-)
ma bucur sa vad o noua postare! zi de zi intru pe blog sa vad ce ai mai scris si ce outfit-uri ai mai realizat! sunt curioasa daca ai vesti noi cu privire la magazinul online!
iti urez sa ai o zi superba!
You're precious, both in the way you look and in the way you are! :D
Hi there :) Not sure if you saw this already, just found it the other day. xx
http://www.womeninbusiness.com.au/_blog/Style_and_Substance/post/Beautiful_Dresses_by_Snobbish_Breakfast/
it's all about jealousy hun... u are an inspiration.
Dena xoxo
Glad to see you again ... I love, looove your outfit! :)
I think those comments from some anonymous did not deserve to move a finger to press a point on your keyboard.
allways soo pretty, I like the dress!
kisses
AzaharaJS
I love your blog. People are just jealous and who wouldn't be with your style and great blog.
Keep blogging away. I love seeing what you're wearing every time you post; you have amazing taste and a flair for fashion.
And the streets of Romania in the background are amazing to look at. I wish you would show us more of the cities, cafes and restaurants and such. It would be so cool. Because of your blog I want to visit Romania more than ever before.
Ella
Hey, hie. I know I am sorry, it's been so long since I commented on your lovely posts. I had been away to India for the last three months on a vacation, so...
Enough about me, lets talk about you! Loving your post! This is the first time I have seen you with your hair up, I must say, you look ravishing!
Now that I am back, expect me to comment left, right and center. Take care dear and much love!
Love the blazer...and the dress!!
Prissy
www.rushourfashion.com
Post a Comment