Ohhh Gooddd it's so cold, and because of the long distances I have to wear gloves and a hat and a scarf (a huge one, you have to stare to see my head from under it) and I can't wear heels.
I wear stilettos even in winter but here I can't, here I'm in my UGG's (sorry to all of you who decided that UGG's are A MORTAL FASHION SIN). The fact that I feel comfortable in them totally gets to me.
I love fashion but the self preservation instinct is always stonger people . So if you see me dressed all business like and with UGG boots on please know that I have stilettos in my bag and I change in the elevator when I get at the office.
I wear stilettos even in winter but here I can't, here I'm in my UGG's (sorry to all of you who decided that UGG's are A MORTAL FASHION SIN). The fact that I feel comfortable in them totally gets to me.
I love fashion but the self preservation instinct is always stonger people . So if you see me dressed all business like and with UGG boots on please know that I have stilettos in my bag and I change in the elevator when I get at the office.
That reminds me..go and check Wooga.co.uk because they have amazingggg salesss now and they're doing a giveaway now so you might get lucky.
If you want to shop for this kind of comfy shoes this online shop is the right place to go.
BTW I had a small victory yesterday...I finally managed to get the right exist at the metro station.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















21 comentarii:
you won;t get a sentence from me with the UGG !!! go go go with them! :)
so you are now living in Bucharest?
such a lovely outfit! x
www.thefashionmom.com
Ce tinuta frumoasa! Uneori e chiar amuzant sa te pozezi singur. :P
Bucharest adventures? way to go girl! lots of hugs to you! lovely outfit!
Daca te face sa te simti mai bine stau in Bucuresti de cand ma stiu si de multe ori si eu ma chinui sa nimeresc iesirea buna :D
Love these photos! And don't worry...I wear my EMUs from time to time ;) Especially if its nasty out, I wear them to and from work and then change into other shoes, haha
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com
great outfit!! :)
Tocmai te-am descoperit si sunt foarte incantata. Multa lume cocheteaza cu stilul, dar rafinamentul si eleganta nu par sa fie atat de invatzabile, totusi. La tine sunt vizibil innascute :)
Multumesc!
I`m in love with your belt :D Don`t worry, in time you will learn all the exits
Very cool outfit! i love your shirt!!
xxxx
alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com
The fishnets are the perfect finishing touch to this outfit--love it!
cute belt.
I'm not an UGGS fan, personally, but I admire their comfort and warmth from a distance.
I substitute Moon Boot brand moon boots.
haha
Aşa fac şi eu când e frig :)) Abia aştept să vină vara :D
ciao Ana, nu imi vine sa cred ca esti in Bucuresti. credeam ca numai eu m-am mutat aici din vest :). Eu am descoperit blogul tau in vara si de atunci I became addicted :) to it !!! te felicit pt simtul artistic !
Eu m-am mutat din timi, pt job, da simt exact ce povestesti si tu - ca aici e foarte frig, si e altfel ...
Dar sper sa ne obisnuim !
Love your belt!
that blouse is amazing! love that collar!! and those stockings are just WOW! I totally adore stockings like this
Looking sexy, very Maggie Gyllenhall from the Secretary ;-)
My favourite outfit of yorus so far.
Had the shop launched yet babes, I wanna buy buy buy.
x
Hey :* Daca te-ai mutat sau stai mai mult prin Bucuresti poate iesim la o cafea ;)
buna, Ana-Maria!!
azi ma uitam pe site-ul rus, fashiony.ru, unde am scris despre tine si am vazut ca domnisoara si-a facut o rochie inspirata de la tine...
uite aici
http://fashiony.ru/page.php?id_n=38052
team pupat:*
i love ur attitude!!!!! ITs so true. I am a realist. And sometimes, no matter how much u want to, something practical needs to happen in the cold weather!!!!! LOVE This look so much. the red is to die for!!! xo, Kim www.eatsleepwear.com
Post a Comment