Food Orgy
January 26, 2011











Forever 21 jeans, my mom's blouse



Two weeks ago I had a leisure pleasure day. I ate a lot as you can obviously see and worked at the new Snobbish Breakfast capsule collection.

The End.

P.S. Please tell my mom to give me that blouse!!! I want it! Now.

Spoiled child.





20 comentarii:

Denisa L said...

now I'm hungry:(
fab pics!!!
aww, and your mom should give you the blouse;;)

Anonymous said...

E foarte frumoasa bluza mamei tale!! :)
Cata mancare! :)) Yum yum! :P

Unknown said...

sweet as pie! :)

Mici Mathonka said...

lovely pics! I'm popcorn addicted :D

Anca said...

si acum vesnica intrebare...cum ti-ai comandat de pe forever 21?

Anonymous said...

delicious! want!

Lara said...

fashion is as delicious as food, isn't it ;)?

Anca said...

Ah! Esti norocoasa atunci :)

Sere said...

those sweets look absolutely mouth-watering...i love waffles so much:X...btw love the way you did your hair:XX


xoxo sere

fashion doctor said...

amazing photos,you look sooooooooo pretty!i love you.

Marga said...

yummy!!!
butterflies are awesome:*

out of order said...

such a cute sweater, and sweets!

Anonymous said...

beautiful photos :)
the sweater is so cute

Manecoarse said...

Sweet pics. :)

Jennifer said...

love the pictures you look so cozy & relaxed..now following your blog, you have amazing style :) xo!

www.societysmisfit.com

Jennifer S. said...

I totally love your mom's sweater....maybe you can just permanently borrow it...haha!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

ok..
deja devine ciudat.
Am o masuta exact ca a ta. :)))

Spun ciudat pentru ca am descoperit pe un blog o tipa care a purtat o rochita identica cu a mea la majoratul ei.

Acum imi pare rau pentru masuta mea(care sta ocupata cu flori). Arata foarte bine la tine :D

P.S. You are so beautiful :x

Stephanie said...

thank you ana!! Now I am hungry :D :D Lovely pictures.. the food looks so delicious :)
And I love you mom's blouse.. looks so comfy & cute!

http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.

colorsdiary said...

this seems so warm and cosy! :)

Alma said...

Doamna Morodan, va rog frumos sa ii cedati fiicei dvs aceasta bluza minunata!:))

ps: arati superb!