fist list of the year
January 10, 2011





Zara boots, Snobbish Breakfast skirt, H&M top, Asos necklace and the ring which I will love till I die is from I Became Addicted

Photos by Gabriela Sava

 
In 2011 I pinky swear that I will:


drink more fluids, go to the gym and eat lots of raw food

improve my french

move in another city/country

give up smoking (yes I started again, shut up!)

dream more and bigger

be more organized (in the last 4 days I bought 3 notebooks and a time table)

go to yoga more often

establish a healthy daily routine

kiss the only boy I like and get all idiotic around him (I don't have this problem with the rest of them)

organize my professional life

eat lots of cotton candy.


Stephanie from Live Laugh Love interviewed me for her Blogger of the Month column.
Go check it out and visit her blog.

Tomorrow I have a big surprise for you guys! Just wait and see...






28 comentarii:

Anonymous said...

I read the interview. Really nice! :D
Wish you good luck with your 2011 resolutions! :)

Diana said...

Haha, resolutions...I'm with you on most of them. Maybe I shoul add give up smoking to my list too :)

Ana, vreau fusta aia de pe tine!!!! Love it soo much :P

xo, Diana

Unknown said...

you look amazing! and can't wait fot the surprise :)
follow me on:
www.glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2187105/glamourgirl

Jelena Zivanovic said...

well i like your resolutions,it's all about better and healtier life!!!!!:)) and u still look amazing!;)
kisses

Iulia Romana said...

Ce delicata e fusta ♥ Superb outfit & Mult succes cu toate rezolutiile pentru noul an - mai ales cu ultima !

Nancie said...

that sheer skirt is too hot!
http://www.fashionablenotebook.blogspot.com

Lara said...

the interview is great! loved to read it! best of luck with your wish list for this year! nothing from there sounds too difficult, so... :)

Sere said...

I so love your skirt Ana>:D<X:

xoxo sere

fashion doctor said...

sa indeplineasca tot ce iti doresti!cu mutatul vezi,in the other city,in the other country?eu visez sa locuiesc in austria,visez tare,poate se indeplineste.fusta e superba,dealtfel tu esti fabuloasa,ti-am mai zis.

Stephanie said...

First of all: Lovely outfit :) your skirt is too cute to be true ;)

and 2nd: Thank you that you've put the link to my interview on your blog :))) thank you, thank you ;)

http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.

Anaivilo said...

That is some list! I wish you good luck! I want to move to another country as well, can't wait! :D That skirt is so interesting, I love the sheer layer!

Anaivilo said...

That is some list! I wish you good luck! I want to move to another country as well, can't wait! :D That skirt is so interesting, I love the sheer layer!

Emma said...

I smoke too lol. It is very hard to quit.
Those boots are Great !

classiq said...

A look I approach very often: something casual, something smart, the outcome: tres chic. Goodluck with your resolutions! :)

Corina said...

Sweetie, stii ca m-am gandit si eu la un interviu cu tine, pentru blogul meu? Dar uite ca amica ta mi-a luat-o inainte! :-) Nu-i tarziu, insa!
Iti scriu pe mail.
Adorabile pozele si deciziile tale pentru noul an :-)))

Anonymous said...

Ai un "Stylish Blogger Award" de la mine. :)

Denisa said...

followed:*

imi place stilul tau:*

http://the-beauty-diary.blogspot.com/

Mihaela Gurău said...

I like your skirt!
Good luck with your plans, but why do you want to move to another country?

Bisous,
Mika

http://overseeingfashion.blogspot.com

paislea said...

you are gorgeous! i'm in love with your skirt!!!

allister bee blog

Sophia's Lover said...

You arise beauteous in the horizon of the heavens
Oh living Aten who creates life.
When you shine forth in the Eastern horizon you fill every land with your beauty.
You are so beautiful: you are great; gleaming and high over every land.
Your rays embrace the lands and all you have created;
You are Re and reach out to all your creations, and hold them for your beloved Son.
You are afar, but your rays touch the earth;
Men see you, but know not your ways.

Thanks...wonderful girl!

Sherin said...

Gorgeous pictures. I love the skirt you're wearing.

Good luck with your resolutions. Good luck with them all.

colorsdiary said...

very good interview, i like it!
you know my resolutions are very similar to yours, only i did not post them. and hey, i just quit smoking and i feel great! :)

denise

Jennifer S. said...

I loveeee your skirt!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Sourav's BLOG said...

Gorgeous designer dress.. Love the ghagra

Unknown said...

iar ai iesit dezbracata afara,femeie?
:)))vezi sa nu te ia raceala.toate bune si frumoase!

Megan said...

I love the basic t-shirt mixed with the more formal skirt and jewels - it looks comfortable and easy to wear but still suppper stylish.

Anna Pope said...

The skirt looks too fabulous for words.

And I say YES to raw food and cotton candy :D

Anonymous said...

I gave up smoking in 2010. After many tries. But I did manage to do so. Is not impossible :). Good luck!