Fresh start?!?!
January 5, 2011





H&M shoe, Tabio tights, Topshop skirt, H&M top, H&M cardigan, H&M bag



I'm sick, like really, really, no drama queen moments sick.

I'm sorry for abandoning you guys. I'm back from the hospital now and in the next days I'll be fine I guess.

I was thinking to take some pics from bed so that you see the real agony but then again why would I wanna show you guys my gremlin face?

I didn't forgot about my NY resolutions and to show you what the postman got me. I'm gonna tell you all about it tomorrow.

Goooddd I feel like a cockle.




33 comentarii:

fashion doctor said...

superb,imi place foarte mult.gingasa si delicata.pupici

Delia said...

foarte frumos outfit-ul in ciuda racelii. Get well soon si te astept cu materiale:)

De Vero said...

Hope you will be better soon! I have the cold and try to cure myself!

Nice outfit! And I love that hat!Great color!

http://de-vero.blogspot.com

Fleur-de-Lis said...

You look incredible in this shoot! I seriously hope you get well soon :)

AzaharaJStyle (lost in Palma) said...

I love...ALL!!

kisses
AzaharaJS

Anonymous said...

Insanatosire grabnica! Imi place foarte mult tinuta!
Un An Nou Fericit! :)

Lara said...

get well soon, we're here, sending virtual hugs :)

Katrim441 said...

Sper sa fie totul bine in cele din urma, insanatosire rapida si eficienta:)

Sally said...

Feel better soon!
I love these shoes :)

Denisa L said...

aww, lots of hugs!!
hope you'll feel better really soon:****

Romance Is Boring said...

Hope you feel better soon. On the plus side, you have a beautiful hat and pair of shoes :) x

Anonymous said...

hey, at least that hat looks great on you! :)

Bo3mia said...

Well, sorry to hear you're not feeling well..Hope you'll get better really soon!

and..have a healthy, fabulous 2011!

Stephanie said...

Hope you'll feel better soon xox
BUT this outfit is really, really gorgeous! :D

http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday!

Veronica Sticlaru said...

Hello Ana,

Hope you`ll be better next days (I didn`t kenw that you wore so bad, I know how hospitals are). I wanna wish you a Happy New Year full of joy and new accomplishments.

kisses,
Veronica

Arina said...

pls get better soon :*

Elly said...

Feel better soon! Hope that the rest of your year treats you better!

The Sound of Lace said...

i luv that scarf so cute with this outfit!!

hope you feel better soon!

♥ thesoundoflace.blogspot.com ♥

Iulia Romana said...

La Multi Ani !

Imi pare rau ca esti bolnava dar se pare ca ai invatat ca daca te imbraci intr-un outfit care iti place foarte mult si in care te simti bine, iti face ziua mai buna si te scoate din starea nasoala in care te afli cand esti bolnava :)

Sper ca tinuta asta si-a facut efectul :)

Iulia Romana said...

La Multi Ani !

Imi pare rau ca esti bolnava dar se pare ca ai invatat ca daca te imbraci intr-un outfit care iti place foarte mult si in care te simti bine, iti face ziua mai buna si te scoate din starea nasoala in care te afli cand esti bolnava :)

Sper ca tinuta asta si-a facut efectul :)

colorsdiary said...

i am sick too and hate it!!

hope u ll be better soon. hugz.

denise.

Kate said...

Aww, sorry to hear you are sick, m'dear! That's terrible! Hope you feel better soon. This outfit, however, is darling! I can't believe that bag is from H&M! Gorgeous!

Diva Forever said...

That's terrible. Hope you feel better soon. Lot's of Hugs from Brazil to You !!!!!

Irina said...

Suntem cam în aceeaşi situaţie. Şi eu azi de abia am reuşit să mă ridic din pat. Răceala m-a doborât :((
Sper să te simţi mai bine.:*

Irina

KellyAnn said...

even though you are sick your outfit is beautiful. the wild print scarf is totally unexpected and so awesome! sassy heels too!

feel better soon...

Unknown said...

welcome back, sweetie. i hope u will be back soon for some nicest posts for a new begining:)>:D<

Irina said...

Superba din cap pana in picioare. Aaa.. si un big like pentru palarie! Sper sa ai parte de un nou an de vis, mult succes in continuare cu blog-ul.. e minunat, cunosti parerea mea :) chiar daca nu am mai comentat de mult pe aici am continuat sa iti vizionez si sa iti admir post-urile si outfit-urile. Go, go, girl!!!

Carolina said...

hope you get better soon :)
nice styling again, i love the shoes (have almost the same).

http://www.blonde-rose.blogspot.com

20 YORK STREET said...

Fantastico! Your entire ensemble is so fresh, love it!

besos,

ML
Happy, Happy New Year!

20 YORK STREET

classiq said...

I love the cardigan (it's an item that always finds its way into my closet) and the pleated skirt (I've been craving at a short one for some time). :)

Fashion Mom said...

beautiful pictures, you look so cute with that skirt xxx

www.thefashionmom.com

Alice in vintageland said...

Poor baby! I hope you'll get well soon soon soon...and I doubt your face has anything in common with a gremlin face! Kisses:)

sasha said...

simply wow :)