



I finally met Co, after several weeks of constantly planning of getting together.
She's my fav person and we make a marvelous team. And it's because we laugh and talk a lot, and we feel very comfortable with each other.
But, some things never change, and we were on the run this time too, so the whole shooting lasted about 4 minutes with the taxi waiting and people helping me to move things around us.
I'm still on the hectic mode but things will get better soon, till then I'm on Xanax ! I kid, I kid.
Ohhh and the winner of the onlinebijoux.ro giveaway is number 21!. Now go and count, and if your comment has that number send me an email with your contact details so that the guys at the shop can send you your dream earrings. Don't forget to pick the one you like the most from those three pairs.

P.S. Have you seen my new lace body?!? Absolute love all the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















22 comentarii:
amaaaaaazing look!!from head to toe you look gorgeous girl!!
kiss kiss*
thecommonsuspect.blogspot.com
fabulous!!!love,love it!
amazing style! sooo ladylike I abs love it;)))
:D love it! Especially the top with the cute bows :D Ladylike from head to toe :)
http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.
I am so in love with this skirt! I am looking for skirts like this!
Beautiful shoes and I love the cardigan.
God how I love that body ::x:X:X
You look amazing!Very ladylike.That body is...perfection!
Felicitari pentru blog!
Haine de vânzare
http://shopinsidemycloset.blogspot.com/
lace, velvet and animal print...just my favorite items:X...love the look
xoxo sere
Love this look!
Brave to wear the bra out like that.
I'll bet you got some looks - half for the sexiness and half for the cold. :)
Felicitari castigatoarei! :)
Imi place mult tinuta ta! Pantofii sunt foarte frumosi! ;)
Gorgeous! that lace body - stunning***
i love lace clothes, but i would not dare to wear this on street x
www.thefashionmom.com
i love lace clothes, but i would not dare to wear this on street x
www.thefashionmom.com
Oh my goodness, what a beautiful look! I am absolutely drooling over that skirt.
I love that your lace top has bows on the shoulders!!
jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com
Beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!
chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com
lovely outfit :)
first giveaway: Hard Candy makeup products
at: http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
Hi!
I wanted to tell you that I gave you A STYLISH AWARD. Check out my blog for info.
http://ilshoes.blogspot.com/
This is so feminine and pretty! I loove it :)
http://commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com/
Gorgeous! I love it!
Whitney
www.MyStylishFriends.blogspot.com
I love love love your outfit
:x
Post a Comment