Postcards from 2010
January 5, 2011













 









































I already told you I'm sick. Well since I stayed in bed all this time I've checked every link in my bookmark and noticed that it's some sort of trend, rule to make a little summary of the passed year .

  God forbid to be out of trend, here's mine.

I was definitely a stripes person last year. 

.

30 comentarii:

Ioana Liliana said...

This is a lovely recap of 2010! Hope you get better soon!


Fashezine

Iulia Romana said...

Adorable post ♥ Love your fuscia skirt!

Iulia Romana said...

Adorable post ♥ Love your fuscia skirt!

Stephanie said...

I think I'm in love... in love with your style & your outfits..

http://www.style1509.blogspot.com
Live.Laugh.Love. - everyday.

Irina said...

these are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ! you're pure fashion
get well soon. Muah*

Anonymous said...

What a great recap! And filled with many of your looks that are my favorite. Happy New Year!

Irina said...

Nici mie nu mi-a trecut răceala şi stau în pat chiar dacă am o mulţime de lucruri de făcut.
Nu este vreo outfit aici care să nu îmi placă :D

Cu drag,
Irina

Anonymous said...

At first I wanted to pick favorites, but as I scrolled down I realized there were too many that I like. But I do have a little crush on the cape. And all the dresses. And the clutches. And the striped tees. And... so on :)

fashion doctor said...

Ana,in toate poze esti absolut superba!stii,ca esti demna sa lucrezi in Vogue,sa apari acolo,sa fii undeva in lumea asta fashion si mai mult!!!Tu stii asta,dar nu stiu ce e de facut..

chrysso said...

LOVE that pleated hot pink skirt. ck :) x

Whitney Sherrell said...

The best year recap I've seen! Glad I found your blog! Love your style!!

Whitney
www.MyStylishFriends.blogspot.com

kate said...

These photos are trule beautiful! You have stunning style!!
velvet cupcakes

Shen Dove Style said...

Nice recap! Your style is so timeless!

Lara said...

o retrospectiva superba!!! stay in bed, get well and come back in style (of course :) )!

Whitney Sherrell said...

Where can I get that pink body suit? I LOVE it!

Whitney

Mihaela Gurău said...

Capa de la Zara iti vine super!

http://overseeingfashion.blogspot.com/

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

Love the last photo and the one of you sat in the chair in the pink dress. Hope you feel better soon.

No said...

ohhh i love a good wardrobe recap. i think the oink knee-length skirt and the yellow floor-length dress are my two top favorites. feel better!

Unknown said...

Wow! I'm breathless! your pictures are amazing. your friend does a good job :) I'll follow you!

Vicky
new post:Alternative straps&follow me

paislea said...

your pictures are gorgeous!! i especially love the one with the pink skirt and yellow heels, and then i love the one with the leopard shoes! so cute!!

allisterbee.blogspot.com

Katie said...

Oh, nice photos. I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

ce multe haine in dungi! imi place stilul tau!!

Mici Mathonka said...

they all are beautiful! you're such an inspiration to me!

anni said...

wonderful looks !

Emma said...

All of these pictures are Amazing ! You truly have Great style.

Joll Burr said...

wow u look amazing on every pic! really beautiful pictures, and ur blog is great! im following u now!:)

www.jollburrfashion.blogspot.com

xo, Joll

Ruxandra said...

Well, here's to new "postcards" then!Have a lovely 2011!

Anna Pope said...

All these photos are going into my inspiration folder! Could never chose just one favorite :)

* WOLF STYLE * said...

heyyy...im so happy to have found your blog...a romanian fashion bloger...and a good one...i knew romanian girls r beautiful but your style for me is amazing...im romanian to,bloging from spain...love the blog and i´ve enjoyed all your pictures...u r fantastic....adore your style....
kissess
gabriela

Anonymous said...

wonderful blog you've got here:DI've been following it for a few months and I was so proud of you when i saw the article in a magazine. About the stripes, when you figure out a way of them not being among your first choices in the morning, please let me know. I think I have the same problem this year.
kisses,
Karina